[Ahto City] Server Lag 5k ms

danilioselin

So what's up with the server lag, I'm not sure if this is on all servers but Ahto City is experiencing 5k ms every 10-20 seconds and it is unplayable at the moment. Lots of players complaining so it's not only an issue for me.

I play on atho city , i also play on bloodworthy that was mentioned in another post in this thread. I have not experienced any kind of ms problem today. In fact , i've never had any problems with that .. so must be your internet

Edited by Hotchie

As I don't know better, this is beginning to sound like there may be an issue with the internet at Bioware's European data center.

Multiple EU servers being with with lag spikes and not isolated to individual players... definitely sounds like there could be a larger issue than just a few players.

Hello there,

Allison Berryman has posted in this thread regarding the issue. We are aware of the situation, please redirect your comments to the thread linked above. We are closing this thread at this time, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate your patience.

Hello everyone, thank you for your reports. We are investigating them and will provide updates as they become available.