If Op/Scoundrel was so OP...

Supercaptain

Please, I'm not saying this is scientific but do any modicum of searching on the forums and you will find the instances I'm referring to. Also, again, nice straw man, how about proving that what I'm saying is incorrect rather than putting your fingers in your ears and saying "Nah Nah Nah Liar"

Lol, you failed debate in school didn't you.

You are the one making a magical claim here, the burden of proof is on you, not us. The world doesn't work where you get to claim random bs and then say "prove me wrong".

How bout this. Fact: You are a liar.

Now according to you, it is up to you to prove me wrong. So prove to me that you are not a liar and that what you say is correct.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, you failed debate in school didn't you.

You are the one making a magical claim here, the burden of proof is on you, not us. The world doesn't work where you get to claim random bs and then say "prove me wrong".

How bout this. Fact: You are a liar.

Now according to you, it is up to you to prove me wrong. So prove to me that you are not a liar and that what you say is correct.

Yup, it's idiots trying to "claim" that their the least played class as though their some sort of special snowflake, yet, strangely, completely incapable of backing up their "facts"

Well, I did a little digging, the closest I could find since I don't think it's actually been released who is most popular etc, is this (and by all means this is NOT 100% fact)

http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2011/08/amateur-statistical-analysis.html

But, it does say this, those that keep claiming smuggler is the least played class are talking right out of their rear end. It's a desperate attempt really.

I believe that the IA is the least played, followed by either the Smuggler or the Trooper.

Nobody ever considers the reason that people would roll a SI is because this would be the first time you've gotten to play a sith fully? And the iconic sith power? Lightning.