Level 50 PvP Progression

kristoberg

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started farming dailies on Ilum now every day for the last week and WZ's gearing up to become a comparable PvP'er to those others with full champion already. I just want to say thank you to Bioware for giving me such a pleasure to be able to have so much fun farming Armaments on Ilum a couple hours a day, and I can't wait until about 3 weeks from now when I have a full set, I can finally start to run around on Ilum all alone. This is the most fun i've had in ages. TY

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started farming dailies on Ilum now every day for the last week and WZ's gearing up to become a comparable PvP'er to those others with full champion already. I just want to say thank you to Bioware for giving me such a pleasure to be able to have so much fun farming Armaments on Ilum a couple hours a day, and I can't wait until about 3 weeks from now when I have a full set, I can finally start to run around on Ilum all alone. This is the most fun i've had in ages. TY

Can I haz your stuff when your back on here in 3 weeks unsubbing because of the mind numbing boredom of dailies on ilum?

Hope you're not being sarcastic haha but glad you are liking it! I love Ilum but sometimes it does get a little ridiculous sitting at the Republic base camping enemy players. Hope that changes soon though as more Republic players start to hit 50. Goodluck on getting your gear and hope those Champion bags are Lucky for you! :D