I think I can summarize everyones feelings

anhtice

and we are on the forums because we love taxi rides to ilum

I'm on the forum because I don't have a working desktop atm. and instead I only have a low end barely running laptop.

You're not very good at this guessing game, are you?

Edited by ChipHazard

While we complain and stress about this game, we are constantly asked "Why are you still playing?"

The answer is simple. We are waiting for Diablo 3

Nope, I can't play any blizzard games after what they did. Also I'm having a blast with SW:tOR and the only reason I'm on the forums is because I'm at work on break.

I'm playing because it is fun, despite the minor issues I run into. And customer service was fast and friendly and sloved two issues I had within 5 minutes of picking up the phone to call them.

From reading the forums one would think the game was a giant ball of fail and that customer service were a bunch of uncaring louts that were clueless and careless.

I have been in the D3 beta for about 2 months now and can sincerely say that I am not waiting for that game to come out.

I have bought and played the heck out of every single Blizzard release since Warcraft II in 1995. Diablo 3 will be the first Blizzard title that I pass on.

While we complain and stress about this game, we are constantly asked "Why are you still playing?"

The answer is simple. We are waiting for Diablo 3

Learn to speak for yourself. I didn't play diablo or diablo 2 and I will not be playing diablo 3.

Hey there!

We are going to go ahead and close this thread, as this discussion is primarily discussing other games and considered off-topic. We welcome your feedback but ask that threads on the forums are firmly centered around discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thanks!