SWTOR: A New Meme (Parody Video)

hsram

I simply linked a YouTube video:

It's "SWTOR: A New Meme" (parody of A New Hope in name and contains overall funny segments taken from the actual game with outside stuff overlayed)

It's funny and it's for the community.

Edited by Notannos
discussion of moderation

Threads linking this video keep getting deleted. Apparently Bioware has no sense of humor and wanted SOPA to pass so they could shut down YouTube to prevent their game visuals from being used for anything other than garnering them income.

Threads linking this video keep getting deleted. Apparently Bioware has no sense of humor and wanted SOPA to pass so they could shut down YouTube to prevent their game visuals from being used for anything other than garnering them income.

Which would be silly, because sites like YouTube are the best way to promote the game.

On-topic: I've seen the video, but its still hilarious. :)

Edited by HanzoV

I was in tears, starting at "Fus Roh Dah!".

Which would be silly, because sites like YouTube are the best way to promote the game.

Plenty of companies don't understand the value of word of mouth, or of a strong fan base. EA wouldn't be the first.

Edited by SableShadow

You shouldn't keep reposting spam if it's been deleted once already.

I posted it once and it got deleted for Spam. This is only the 2nd posting...my original post was edited by a moderator but it didn't get deleted.

EDIT: It was removed earlier because all it contained was the link. So now we all know.

Edited by hsram