Update - New Vanity Pets / Weapons / Gear

natehinn

So I was reading through a well known SWTOR fan site, that rhymes with harth dater. They have a post with links to new gear and vanity pets that were supposed to be included with this most recent update. I havent seen anything of the like in the official notes, so I was curious as to if these were left out, or its just speculation. From what I have seen, its a pretty credible site...So has anyone seen any of the new pets? Taunlet, tauntaun, orochick, etc... Edited by natehinn

What I'm wondering is why some of the pet / social / vanity items have a half-hour cooldown. For instance, that Rhythm Augmentation Droid you can get for 55k credits... total rip-off since it comes out for 30 seconds and then can't be summoned for another 30 minutes.

What I'm wondering is why some of the pet / social / vanity items have a half-hour cooldown. For instance, that Rhythm Augmentation Droid you can get for 55k credits... total rip-off since it comes out for 30 seconds and then can't be summoned for another 30 minutes.

Not only that but it is currently broken :(

More pets would be fun but I'm currently happy with my interrogation and mouse droids.