auto loot please!

Sithlordtindias

I know that it is not a big deal, it is more of a convenience factor. It would save valuable time and could be a companion ability. They already do the crew skills, might as well make them pick up after me as well!

lol there is a option auto loot .. even a option loot all mobs at the same time area loot .. lol

maybe check your option before complaining ona forum

Edit: and also the range you can loot is pretty far you can loot liek 10 meters away you have to like walk 2 steps maybe if you stayed max range as ranged

Edited by Genesizs

lol there is a option auto loot .. even a option loot all mobs at the same time area loot .. lol

Edit: and also the range you can loot is pretty far you can loot liek 10 meters away you have to like walk 2 steps maybe if you stayed max range as ranged

Yes, as my learned friend so succinctly puts it... "lol - like" *sigh*

Edited by Colow_Leper

I think he means auto loot if in range, with auto loot and loot all bodies option you still need click corpse, I think he doesn't want to click body

I think he means auto loot if in range, with auto loot and loot all bodies option you still need click corpse, I think he doesn't want to click body

i would like it if it was similar to gathering things, if its far away your companion will harvest it and come back, could make it the same for looting

Or allow me to bind it to a key/keys instead of forcing me to click.

something like 'select the nearest object' + 'use'

LOL?! People really have problems reading nowadays.

Edited by MilkPudding

That's not what I am talking about....the whole part about having the companion do it implies that I don't want to have to click or pay attention to bodies after their dead. I played an mmo where the pet grabbed all loot and you never had to worry about it till it was time to sell. Companions can craft and sell loot why not loot the corpses? Saves time and would be nice is all I am saying.

Companions are bugged when it comes to gathering already. Their stupid AI tries to gather while they move, which cancels the initial gathering attempt and starts it again.

Looting would be the same, no not until they fix the dumb AI. Would be nice of my companion stopped overhealing too.