kira marriage

Brockdaywatch

I am curious, I missed the first time to flirt with Kira im not sure if i missed any more than that, but i think that i flirted every time after that. I got to the point where I kissed her during the time where she is mentioning jedi not being able to have relationships. So...my question is, is it necessary to flirt every time, or is the marriage mission based on affection, and what level of affection would i need to be at to gain the marriage option?

Spoilers ahead.

As I was doing the story when the bug was kicking, I had to choose a few non-flirt options (which made the story richer in my opinion). Marriage is one of the last options for me so far. So you get into relationship, she has some worries about you being found etc, and then it comes to what you feel towards her where you can ask her to marry her. Note that it's not related to the general story, as I got through the romance line and then had a character mission with her after the last act.

Body type 4?

lol

But really, the key to romancing Kira is this:

1) You needed to NOT pick the first flirt option that gave you dark side points. All remaining flirt options with her will be neutral. However, I think BW fixed that bug, not sure though.

2) You need to continue building up affection with Kira.

3) You must be at the appropriate point in you storyline to get convos from her. Usually what happens is you build up so much affection that once you finish and Act, you get a ton of convos with her in a row.

4) You must complete the companion mission you get from her.

The romance story with her was really good, I really enjoyed it. Not to mention she is an awesome companion and does a ton of DPS.

• 5 months later...
lol

1) You needed to NOT pick the first flirt option that gave you dark side points. All remaining flirt options with her will be neutral. However, I think BW fixed that bug, not sure though.

really?damn it can it be fixed?this is the only dark side decision i've ever picked.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I'm a Level 31 Jedi Guardian, and we're just finishing of Nar'Shaddae Bonus quests right now.

My affection with both T7 and Kira is maxed due to a stupid amount of thrown away money at cartel packs.

And we're not completely done with the bonus quests, but when would I start getting quests with Kira?

Is it after Nar'Shaddae, or when I'm done at Nar'shaddae?

I've been on my ship after we completed the mainstory there, but she didn't have any quests or conversations for me.

I'm questing with two of my real life buds, so we don't generally have our companions out a lot. So maybe that's why I haven't had any conversations with her 'in private' as stated in this thread.