Help with trooper helmet

Emencie

Hey guys been looking around the forums and haven't seen anyone post any info on this so thought I'd just ask.

I'm looking for a modifiable helmet for my vanguard. In either this style or this style.

But I'm trying to find one in monochrome, no orange no yellow or green, no blue or red.

Just white grey and or black.

The armor I'm wearing is white grey and black and I'd really like a helmet that goes well with it in one of those styles. However if there are any other styles of helmets that aren't splashed with color I'd love to see them/know where they are found as well.

Edited by Emencie

I got some screenies from the Rifle thread on Vanguards. Check out this one of my trooper. It got the same design as the 2nd helm you linked.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121113684-4.jpg

I don't remember the name of it, but it's moddable. I'll check up on it later.

Oh my god! If you could let me know what its called and where I could get it I will worship you!

lol really that is perfect. I love the scout style but Like I said my armor is completely monochromatic.

Oh my god! If you could let me know what its called and where I could get it I will worship you!

lol really that is perfect. I love the scout style but Like I said my armor is completely monochromatic.

That is EXTREMELY similar to the Outcast Helmet which is an orange fully mod-able armormech helmet usable at level 27 and up. If you can't find an crafter that has the pattern, look into finding the pattern itself on the GTN and just give it to whoever is crafting as part of the tip.

By the way, the color on the helmet is blue rather than grey. The Outcast Helmet has a darker shade of blue than whats in the screenshot, but its fairly close to black. Regardless, it's still a very nice helm and has a chest piece that matches it, worn by the very same trooper in the picture.

Edited by Grimoir

The helmet is called: Powered Ultrachrome Upgrade Helmet

I don't recall where it is from exactly, but it's a level 45 item. I believe it's from one of the heroics on Belsavis. A bit of research tells me it's the first heroic you find at the second speeder camp, where you enter a cave to find an item on a body.

I have an opposite problem. Whenever I find a nice helmet for Elara, it is trooper only restricted. Anyone know if there is a helmet like the one from the second screenshot of the OP without these requirements? My vanguard has the head slot hidden, so I really do not mind which helmet he wears, but Elara looks idiotic in most helmets :( But I guess it applies to all companions of all classes :(

There is a helmet and chest piece in the first style, with a yellow coloring at the specialty goods vendor and the commendation equipment vendor on nar shadaa. Called the RD-13B Striker set. Also the 4 man heroic in the industrial sector of nar shadaa give you the same helmet only orange, called the Malluine or or something.

I actually have the helmet and chest piece of the RD-13B set, and i am looking for the pants, gloves, bracers and belt if they exist. If anyone knows where to acquire them and info would be appreciated.

The helmet is called: Powered Ultrachrome Upgrade Helmet

I don't recall where it is from exactly, but it's a level 45 item. I believe it's from one of the heroics on Belsavis. A bit of research tells me it's the first heroic you find at the second speeder camp, where you enter a cave to find an item on a body.

Thanks so much Man you are awesome! I will get on getting that one right away.

I have an opposite problem. Whenever I find a nice helmet for Elara, it is trooper only restricted. Anyone know if there is a helmet like the one from the second screenshot of the OP without these requirements? My vanguard has the head slot hidden, so I really do not mind which helmet he wears, but Elara looks idiotic in most helmets :( But I guess it applies to all companions of all classes :(

It sounds like you would rather her not wear a helmet like yourself, and you are just settling on her wearing a not so ugly helmet. If this is right then I have a workaround for you. Give her a Jedi Knight Helmet. A lot of their head pieces are those little circlets that sorta look like tiaras, either way they are small and out of the way in cut-scenes and nearly invisible during game play.

Edited by Emencie

Dont use helmets on Elara. Find a pair of modable guardian glasses and re-mod it. Problem solved.