Sincere plee to consider the side-effects the Op nerf will have

Vashiel

Where the **** did you pull all this out of? AOE group vanish? DOT removal? 100% uptime hot?

You do realize that smuggle doesn't work in combat, right? that it's a 3 min cooldown, right? That dot removal only works on tech dots, no mental/force dots whatsoever, so sorcerers get a free reign there. 100% uptime hot? are you talking about the 1% regen we get from TALENT for pugnacity that needs to be cast off a retarded secondary resource system that we have? In-combat res is shared by 2 other classes (every healer-capable class, in short). Also do you realize that our "proc" stun is shortest stun in the game that also maxes out resolve bar in one go?

Let's do the same for a sorcerer class:

Aoe knockback

Friendly pull

Strong spammable absorbs

10 second 30m cc

4 second on-demand 30m stun

30m strong slow

2 30m strong dots

2 heals

aoe group heal

large aoe channeled spammable damage

large aoe low cooldown heavy damage

aoe blind every time your bubble explodes

high damage channeled 30m slow

spammable long-range nuke

AND... in-combat res

OMG THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS, YOU GUYS NEED A TOTAL NERF. get the **** out.

Wanna hand it right back at ya? Where the frakk did you get your stuff from?

The CC is all wrong in timers, dots are decent, but cost alot, "strong spammable absorb"? Eh, you do know it costs alot, and has a 20 sec debuff right? Would not call that neither Strong or Spammable. Aoe heal for who? Yes, the healing specc! isn't all channels "spammable"? The sorcs aoe damage really Sucks!

The only things you got right over there was the aoe knockback and the friendly pull xD And most classes have a aoe knockback or a strong single target knockback, and I'd very much prefer the Enemy pull than friendly pull etc. So just go take your "rant at people who just rant" rant and get out of here.

Dont complain at people for making **** up and not knowing the class, when you yourself does the same thing!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say straight up that I, as a level 50 Operative, believe we were hitting a bit too hard. I can understand where everyone else is coming from in regards to that aspect. That being said, I don't know if anyone realizes that other than the heavy burst an Operative/Scoundrel provide, we bring nothing to the table. We have very poor sustained DPS, very little CC...

Stopped reading there. Very little CC? Are we playing the same game?

I can't for the life of me figure out why the least played class in the game got singled out like this.

Yeah, killing people in 2-3 CDs was awsum pvp. Specially for the people lying on the floor. If you for some reason failed to do that (l2p trololo), you could just hide and do it again (with increased success rate, cuz trinket was definetly down by then).

I'll put it simply, if bioware goes forth with this nerf, they will have effectively eliminated my will to play this game, and because of that I will unsubscribe the moment it happens and add this game to the shelf of high-potential mmo failures next to AoC, Aion and Warhammer.

But not only that, I promise to not buy a single product from you ever in the future. If you were to check my bioware account, I happen to own DA:O, ME, ME2, DA2 with all of their add-ons, which sums up to easily 300+$, I'd be more than willing to spend more than that in the future, but if you're gonna show this kind of poor judgement, this will be the last penny I will spend on you. And to add to that, I'll try and make sure that same goes for every single one of my friends.

With this post you seem to have extremely poor PvP judgement.

So it is really not a loss for anyone playing the game if you quit, so please go ahead.

Had a guy a couple of days back opening on me and getting me down to 17% hp in the opener (before I can even move), which means that no matter what I do at this point, I will end up losing because there is effectively nothing I can do to turn this around at all.

I am play a close to fully BM geared Sentinel with around 650 expertise and above 16k hp unbuffed.

Although this is fine for you I guess?

Get the fck over yourself and the retarded state of which your class is in.

Lucky crits? A sniper shooting you at the same time that you didn't notice? I agree though, am adjustment was necessary. EVERY ops know this. A total wreckage of the entire talent tree was NOT.

Your dmg will still be good and still get crits over 5k. whats the problem? no more 7-8k crits? too bad.

There is a video with an Operative (with 400 exp) critting A NAKED player with Hidden Strike for 5K. This is without the biochem adrenals and other buffs.

The same guy also did a video where that naked dude put his gear on - 450 exp = SIMILAR GEAR and the crit was now 3,5 K. This is PRE-NERF!

So yeah, I don't think we will see any 5K crits lulz. This forum is just full of brainless whiny kids. And Mythic listens to them.

The problems was the chems/adrenals/buffs. Mythic just went WAY overboard with the Nerfbat.

Edited by Lushbits

That's a fascinating theory. Where do you get those statistics that everyone complaining were sorcerers?

I suppose the fact that vast majority of the people playing this game are sorcs/sages, and that info is provided by the consolidated guild registration info, which was public, where people were saying which class they were gonna play which mostly showed that vast majority of players were going inquisitor.

You could also add personal experience to that(warzones being mostly taken over by those classes), as well as occasional /who sorcerer 50, /who sage 50 compared to /who 50 of other classes.

I'm confused. An op can stun, take their quarry to little or no health, dot remove then cloak once they get in to trouble then pop back out and finish their target off. I do this all the time on my scoundrel and to cry about two minor nerfs is mind bOggling. You chose a stealth profession designed for 1v1 open world combat not groups in wz. If you still can't take down someone you are doing it very very wrong. If you wanted to group you should have rolled sniper, simple as but I guess that is just lost on too many people.

I'm playing a Sorc in PVP and agree with the OP that this nerf is both too much and on the wrong place. Of course I've had to face the knockdown and close to death experience myself but so what? If my counter class manages to catch me alone then he/she deserves a high chance of killing me.

I personally would have been fine with the knockdown reduction to allow people to counter with some CC.

You see bro that was there thing! Thats what made them unique from all the other classes! they could kill you in 5 seconds. Totally intended! Guess they'll have to work for their kills like every other class, except sorcs.

Fixed that for ya.

Edited by Lykurgus