Make a Star Wars movies like...

AHawtRhino

The trailers for this game!!!

I thought the trailers were better than some of the full length movies! I think that is what the Star Wars Universe should look/feel like. Perhaps a movie about the rise of the Sith or ancient Sith Lords? There are so many possibilities, and the tech is there to make an amazing looking movie. Make the movie darker, drawing the viewer into the experience and emotion of falling to the dark side, and for God's sake... NO GUNGANS!!!

One problem....your going to have a ton of people be completely confused about whats going on, not every SW fan has read into the EU they only know the 6 movies.

No worries, that's what the whole scrolling text thing is for before the movie starts! =P

atleast if they did a CGI they could get all the old actors back for voice acting, that way there age wouldnt effect anything to much. And we know Mark Hamil can voice act from his roll as Joker in Batman AC

Yes, the voice acting was AMAZING in Batman. I was so happy to hear the familiar voices from the cartoon I watched over and over.

Yeah that was pretty cool, and the fact that he played joker in almost everything is what makes it cooler in my book. He did the cartoons the Arkam games the DCU game and a few older games as well. However he didnt do the voice for Luke in any of the video games.