Dual Spec // Respec

Berronaxftw

Yeah im sure many people would agree that the ability to have two or more specs or atleast the ability to change from example Assassin to Sorcerer would be a good option. i lvld up a sith Assassin and i thought it was great leveling up and i loved tanking on it.

Then when i hit 50 i kinda thought i was like the "Last Option" tank like nobody wanted to invite me they only wanted PT's // Juggs so now i wana roll Sorcerer and heal/dps but...leveling to 50 on the same class AGAIN? :eek: dont think i can do it and keep my sanity..

Some people might disagree and say it screws up lore.. I dont know how but ur entitled to that Opinion.. But i just wana be able to respec or have 2 specs atleast.. Make it costs say 500k credits so that if people truely want it then they will work to get it. And 500k creds is hard to obtain till lvl50 so atleast it would encourage people to try there current class out befor deciding they wana play another.

Let me know what you think guys :)

Edited by Berronaxftw

There's a difference between Dual Spec/Respec (changing your Talent Build for your AC) and what you are asking for, which is to change your actual AC.

Sins have a decent DPS Spec if you don't want to tank on it.

Most people aren't going to support the ability to switch ACs in game as it is the equivalent of switching a max-level Mage to a Warrior in a Fantasy MMO.

I'm with you on this. I guess there's a reason why most classes have like

Tank/DPS

Tank/Healer

Healer/DPS

and so on.

I play a Bounty Hunter and I have two options. Tank or DPS.

Bounty Hunter can be a Tank, Healer or DPS... And no class can be a Tank and Healer.

SW = Tank/DPS

BH = Tank/DPS/Healer

SI = Tank/DPS/Healer

IA = Healer/DPS

To break it down to each class:

Juggernaut = Tank/DPS

Marauder = DPS

Powertech = Tank/DPS

Mercenary = Healer/DPS

Assassin = Tank/DPS

Sage = Healer/DPS

Operative = Healer/DPS

Sniper = DPS

so now i wana roll Sorcerer and heal/dps but...leveling to 50 on the same class AGAIN? :eek: dont think i can do it and keep my sanity..

Assassin and Sorcerer are NOT the same class. You are asking for the ability to change 'Class', not 'Spec'. Assassin and Sorcerer are Classes. It's like going from a Warrior to Mage in other MMO's.

I'm in favor of Dual-Spec, where you can have two saved skill tree builds. I'm not in favor of letting someone level to 50 as a Tank only to swap over to a Healer when the two classes are vastly different in play-style.

Edited by Kazmtyh