Try Focus! Its is so much fun(PVP)!

jaytrust

Change the ****** centering talent in Combat so that Ataru strike procs give 2 centering.

This would solve about 2/3s of the issues with combat.

I agree. I find lack of team play utility Combat's biggest issue, not to mention it's up time of even a selfish centering buff like Zen rather poor. (Absolutely pales in comparison to the uptime of Zen for Watchmen (which is much more useful to not only the Sentinel, but the party than it is for Combat) and Transcendence for Focus).

Speaking of 1v1, a watchman sentinel will always win against a combat/focus specced sentinel with equal skill and gear.

Watchman is harder to use if you want to get as high damage numbers as focus and can be quite exhausting since you need to really spam buttons all the time due to the ability delay. Watchman is also the most fun, have tried all.

Focus was boring because I was controlled by the cooldowns rather than being in control of them.

Focus is the swarm killer. Completely squishy, stupid high burst (Leap, stasis, sweep, exhaust zealous sweep ) and pretty much useless 1v1...

With a healer following you around, it makes WZ's stupid fun. And OW PvP even better against clustered groups.