How is mortar volley / full auto still broken.

Whompy

I had a thread asking people to bug report it in game, but some girl complained to the mods and got it deleted. So they are on top of thread deletion at least, fear not.

That said, a dev has mentioned they are aware Mortar Volley is broken. Have not seen word on Full Auto.

Edited by Dashall

I'm finding just trying to spam grav round a pain : / Rather than chaining them with no delay, i'm sitting there with broken casts :( Our class is basically broken, why are they making no attempt to hot fix this? Edited by Bamautqt

Like 25% of our damage is supposed to come from Full Auto, but I barely use it. Because when I do, it usually gets interrupted.

The devs have stated that they aware of the problem. But I don't think that excuses why it hasn't been given a higher priority.

Dev confirmation:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1935591#edit1935591

Edited by DeltaGun

Come on guys don't be so self-centered, other classes are just as, if not more borked at the moment - take Gunslingers for example. I'd love to see trooper fixes but realistically I've got to say that Gunslinger issues should come first, as a large portion of the community simply rerolled from them due to all the bugs.

It is disturbing that empire classes seem to be getting priority when it comes to fixes though, considering that they are already almost all superior to their mirrors due to bugged skills/animations.

Honestly. I dont even try to use mortar anymore in PVP.

Its really annoying to try to do some damage with it and start casting it. Than you see the opponents just walk away, capture some points, kill the healer beside you, and before the first damge from the mortar hits, just stun you....

Honestly. I dont even try to use mortar anymore in PVP.

Its really annoying to try to do some damage with it and start casting it. Than you see the opponents just walk away, capture some points, kill the healer beside you, and before the first damge from the mortar hits, just stun you....

It's situational, I use it when I have the high ground/cover and it's either a great AOE or wasted and I stop shooting.

It's great to have for PVP as a "if needed".

I especially love it in Huttball when a group is running up and I just lead the short forward some and BANG, 5 players just got beat up. :p

Swijr

Like 25% of our damage is supposed to come from Full Auto, but I barely use it. Because when I do, it usually gets interrupted.

The devs have stated that they aware of the problem. But I don't think that excuses why it hasn't been given a higher priority.

Dev confirmation:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1935591#edit1935591

All I see here is a confirmation that the devs read the trooper forums, where are you reading that they have acknowledged the issues and will fix them?

Basically that dev just told you to calm down because he browses the trooper forums and has a good chuckle at our complaints.

HMMMM you guys arn't wrong .Alot of people complaining about grav round being op but grav rounds awesomness only brings us to par with the other classes due to our broken cast system.if full auto and mortar volley were fixed then we wouldnt have to be spamming grav round all the time which frankly gets a lil boring.

All I see here is a confirmation that the devs read the trooper forums, where are you reading that they have acknowledged the issues and will fix them?

Basically that dev just told you to calm down because he browses the trooper forums and has a good chuckle at our complaints.

Good point.

Guess what, another Dev recently responded directly to a new thread about a bug that Marauders/Sentinels are having. It would appear that as soon as one of those classes makes a bug thread, they get a response.

However, Troopers have no dedicated response to Full Auto a dozen threads later with multiple mentions in EVERY Empire vs Republic class balance thread.

It just makes me wonder is all.

Edited by DeltaGun