If your going to make us do laps, change ilum to a racetrack

DkSharktooth

So the daily was 30 kills or armaments, which was about 100-300 laps to collect depending on how many others were there.

The weekly is now 150 kills or armaments, which will be close to 1,000 laps.

Why not just change ilum or central assault to a racetrack if we are going to do laps anyway?

I am Empire - dominant on my server, republic have close to 0% chance to get central. This being said, every time they tried with a 4-10 man group, they got destroyed and demoralized. This being said, they will most likely almost never try again unless it's like 3am and nobody is online.

This is basically creating a torture punishment quest for both factions, nobody wants to run in a circle for 1,000 laps doing nothing at all. This quest needs to be updated.

Suggestions:

1- Change ilum to a racetrack if we are going to do laps anyway

2- Have the tanks at northern, central, southern mountable where we can actually shoot other players so it will be interesting, and therefore either side can get their 150 kills in a fun and dynamic way, without being there for 5 hours.

150 kills are for the weekly quest. Progressing through the 150 kills is possible through the dailies. Ideally, in 5 days you will have completed the 150 kills if you have completed the dailies.

Its not that you have to first complete the daily so the kills for the weekly to start counting.

Are you really complaining about getting you 5 hrs to complete a weekly quest?

:confused::confused:

150 kills are for the weekly quest. Progressing through the 150 kills is possible through the dailies. Ideally, in 5 days you will have completed the 150 kills if you have completed the dailies.

Its not that you have to first complete the daily so the kills for the weekly to start counting.

It takes you 5 hours to do the weekly? Must be nice. On my server, as Republic, it takes me a minimum of 2 hours of horrible, horrible lag/zerg fest if I'm lucky to get the daily done.

So the daily was 30 kills or armaments, which was about 100-300 laps to collect depending on how many others were there.

The weekly is now 150 kills or armaments, which will be close to 1,000 laps.

Why not just change ilum or central assault to a racetrack if we are going to do laps anyway?

I am Empire - dominant on my server, republic have close to 0% chance to get central. This being said, every time they tried with a 4-10 man group, they got destroyed and demoralized. This being said, they will most likely almost never try again unless it's like 3am and nobody is online.

This is basically creating a torture punishment quest for both factions, nobody wants to run in a circle for 1,000 laps doing nothing at all. This quest needs to be updated.

Suggestions:

1- Change ilum to a racetrack if we are going to do laps anyway

2- Have the tanks at northern, central, southern mountable where we can actually shoot other players so it will be interesting, and therefore either side can get their 150 kills in a fun and dynamic way, without being there for 5 hours.

I like the racetrack idea.

You missed my point, I don't mind spending 5 hours if there was actually something to do. Weekly quests can also be completed the same day if you have a good group, it shouldn't take 5 days unless it is something worth while or interesting, there is literally nothing to do. Doing the dailies is optional and shouldn't have a pve quest chain related to a pvp quest where BW wants to implement a massive pvp area on a large scale.

It takes you 5 hours to do the weekly? Must be nice. On my server, as Republic, it takes me a minimum of 2 hours of horrible, horrible lag/zerg fest if I'm lucky to get the daily done.

This, and I'm imperial!

I've just stopped going to Ilum, my time is too valuable to do something as abso-friggen-lutely boring as that.

Want to make it worse, have a healer or a melee.

Just doing dailies I end up watching Ranged friends finish their quest 10-15 min faster than I can due to the fact I need to hit my target and then add the fact that only about 30% of targets I do damage to count toward my daily.

I really hate when I start fighting someone @100% health, get them down to 30-50%, have teammates come and help finish a person off and not get a daily count for killing them.

I do the weekly as fast as I can for both WZ and Illum then dont PvP the rest of the week since its so broken. I will take my 9-10 bags for that and then go away for the week. Heck I have a full set of champ tank gear and 1/2 champ 1/2 cent DPS set... why bother keeping at PvP when its hardly enjoyable with the numerous bugs and balance issues.

Illum sucks! The only way to get these done on my server is in an ops group standing outside the republic base picking them off as they come out one by one. So dumb.

That being said I do think my server has a higher amount of republic and I do get glimmers of hope for some fun pvp. On occasion when you can convince the rest of the imperial zerglings to leave the republics base and let them out to play. Believe it or not they will come out in groups of 20-30 strong. Unfortunately like a fish bait ball they are surrounded and fairly quickly consumed.

Taken about an hour ago: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4354/screenshot2012012419334.jpg

Was there for about 2 hours because i did the daily then got someone to share weekly so did 30 + 150 kills.

Even fights, both sides pushed the other back. Covered about half the map in all.

This is on Nightmare Lands.

Edited by Jestunhi

Illum sucks! The only way to get these done on my server is in an ops group standing outside the republic base picking them off as they come out one by one. So dumb.

That being said I do think my server has a higher amount of republic and I do get glimmers of hope for some fun pvp. On occasion when you can convince the rest of the imperial zerglings to leave the republics base and let them out to play. Believe it or not they will come out in groups of 20-30 strong. Unfortunately like a fish bait ball they are surrounded and fairly quickly consumed.

^ Lol @ this. And it's true.