Level 50 PvP is too hard to get

evexir

It just is. If it's not prime server time, the queues are can be incredibly long at level 50. Likewise, I haven't beaten Republic all day.. over 9 ish matches.. no wins.

I've been 50 for a few days and am no where near ONE peice of gear. It is so friggin' hard to get PvP gear compared to other games like WoW. I'm not one to cater overly much to casual players.. but this is just ridiculous. Even if you're winning 50/50 it still takes forever to get a single peice of gear.

Change the system. Make it a bit easier. Please? I feel like cancelling my sub and going back to sc2 / WoW full time as the grind at level 50 seems pointless.

WORSE YET, I have to play against full PvP geared players all day because they picked up the game earlier than me and got to roll sub <49 players all day, and thus get geared quicker.

Please, please, please, please change this system if you want your player base to stay. There's nothing worse than the feeling of "not getting anywhere" at the max level. Make it easier to obtain, at least, centurion PvP gear.

Edited by evexir

That's what happens when your server has a 10:1 Empire:Republic population ratio. You're part of the problem. Reroll republic.

No, that's not it.

It's not just the queue times. It's just the income rate of warzone commendations in ratio to the cost of PvP gear.

It just is. If it's not prime server time, the queues are can be incredibly long at level 50. Likewise, I haven't beaten Republic all day.. over 9 ish matches.. no wins.

I've been 50 for a few days and am no where near ONE peice of gear. It is so friggin' hard to get PvP gear compared to other games like WoW. I'm not one to cater overly much to casual players.. but this is just ridiculous. Even if you're winning 50/50 it still takes forever to get a single peice of gear.

Change the system. Make it a bit easier. Please? I feel like cancelling my sub and going back to sc2 / WoW full time as the grind at level 50 seems pointless.

WORSE YET, I have to play against full PvP geared players all day because they picked up the game earlier than me and got to roll sub <49 players all day, and thus get geared quicker.

Please, please, please, please change this system if you want your player base to stay. There's nothing worse than the feeling of "not getting anywhere" at the max level. Make it easier to obtain, at least, centurion PvP gear.

The circle is now complete - a republic player