Bugs on top of bugs with bugs on the side

DWarrior

Oh yeah! It just occurred to me. Some folks say that TOR isn't innovative - well, I say yes, it is! The good folks at Bioware have invented a whole new style of gaming here.

PVB.

Player vs Bugs!

I don't know why there aren't commendations for it.

Really? What MMOs are you playing? The ones I play have bugs. And keep having to release patches with bug fixes on everything from quest text to class balancing. Every. Single. One.

lol i am being extremely sarcastic here a sort of reply to another poster on here. see if u can find his post. I often link the other games bug forum page as well, this time i didn't

This forum is full of win today... if you speak a language where "win" means "totally ridiculous statements from people with a questionable grip on reality."

lol i am being extremely sarcastic here a sort of reply to another poster on here. see if u can find his post. I often link the other games bug forum page as well, this time i didn't

While the title of this thread is funny, this takes the cake. This poster just trolled the whole computing world and nobody noticed.

Lol ty I was being sarcastic and being a "t" word was completely unintentional. im just sick of people saying there should be no bugs when obviously all the other games have them

• 11 months later...

What really 'bugs' me is when a feature is updated (such as the item preview), and released to the public with so many problems that it is obvious that it was not properly tested.

Here you go, now you can preview items in a new way, only if you want to preview the item on a companion GOOD LUCK =D!! LOL, the devs hate you :p

Oh yeah! It just occurred to me. Some folks say that TOR isn't innovative - well, I say yes, it is! The good folks at Bioware have invented a whole new style of gaming here.

PVB.

Player vs Bugs!

I don't know why there aren't commendations for it.

Because so far the bugs are winning....

That's a client side issue. It never happens to the majority of players.

That does not make it a client side issue, LOL. It means that it is specific to a particular sampling. A change that they've made with the game has suddenly affected a portion of their subscribers and there is, to date, no common denominator client side.

Its actually quite common in this industry. They've acknowledged that, but have taken no action. If it were client side, they would have washed their hands of it by now.

Neither did I until the latest updates. Neither did alot of people. ;p

Bugs never exist for an awful lot of people.............. until they happens to them.

Half the problems in human history can be attributed to this mind set. :(

Bugs never exist for an awful lot of people.............. until they happens to them.

Half the problems in human history can be attributed to this mind set. :(

LOL, absolutely. Is why I kept my mouth shut on all the bug posts....actually, I was just hiding in hope that it would not happen to me. ;p

The fact that bugs weren't even mentioned in the State of the Game is very much an oversight, to put it mildly.

There are so many bugs that were not common to come across before 1.4, and the patches since F2P have made for even more. The ones that remain typically affect basic game-play.

Bug fixes need to be a priority in SWTOR. BW was on the right trajectory in by summer's end, 2012. The game's EP should expect this much of his team, and should communicate that he does to the player-base.

Clearly, they want Makeb to launch in a distinct manner from other content, i.e. without so many bugs. Why can't content patches also get this level of attention?