People needing on gear that you need for their companions!

McChugga

Well considering you spend the majority of game with companions who are often difficult to gear up for most people and on the later worlds (levels 30+) you need them to survive your quests and story.

I dont see the problem, though you should ask first of course.

Your companions are as much of a important part of your character as you are.

I always ask before I need for a companion, and I never even ask if someone else needs it. I might want Qyzen to have that great drop to boost up his endurance, but if the trooper puts a need one it, he can have it.

This though is why you always run your own group and kick the first person that doesn't ask permission to need for their companion.

Well considering you spend the majority of game with companions who are often difficult to gear up for most people and on the later worlds (levels 30+) you need them to survive your quests and story.

I dont see the problem, though you should ask first of course.

Your companions are as much of a important part of your character as you are.

How is it difficult to gear up companions?

One thing I've found is I have way too many zone tokens anyway.. so I got modable gear for my companions pretty soon and mods are cheap 2 or 3 tokens. Quest rewards often include companion gear ... plus a variety of mods. Not hard at all.

But then I also think if you need something you should need it because it's an upgrade and you can use it - ie: equip it there and then... not need for later... my pet... or the AH... If no-one needs it for themselves - then fair enough open it for companions. Useful if you agree this kind of thing in the group before you start.

More complaints from people who want the deck stacked in their favor.

If I helped out, then I am entitled to a shot at the gear, just like everyone else.

I don't need to justify why or for who. If they just want to put it on the gtn, then more power to them. Man up and stop crying.