Red Sabers.....

Spymaster

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it just means that they're either dark or neutral.

I honestly don't understand why so many people have such a big draw to dark side actions. So many people want to be evil, be the bad guy. I don't get the fascination with it. But, it's just something you'll have to deal with. People like to be bad guys. So expect to see red sabers, a lot, forever... especially on PvP servers.

Because its something they dont normally do in real life (I would hope ha ha) so having the freedom to do so online is in someway being the bad boy or girl deep down they want to be.

From what I've read the Sith's red crystals are synthethic- and often made by the Sith-apprentices while constructing their lightsabers. The drawback is that they apperantly lose power/focus after a period of time compared to natural crystall's.

Anyway as a proper Darkside Sith I only need/want a red blade. :ph_cheers::sy_empire: Lord-Reyeja Kâli.

I remember that too, I think it was from the X wing series, or maybe I, Jedi. Corran had to get a lightsaber fast, so he synthesized a red crystal. However, in the more recent books, we've discovered that when jedi and sith tune their crystals they change colors. I forget the name of the book, but one jedi took a crude red crystal made by a crazy clone and retuned it to yellow. I didn't get the impression that the jedi had a lot of say in the final color as he was surprised that it came out yellow.

So based on that, I think the colors should either change autmatically to reflect your alignment, or be selected automatically whenever you get a new saber.

Edited by Hello_My_Name_Is

Jedi's use blue/yellow and green. Sith use red.

I mean, look at the Deceived trailer when that ship opens up. Red red red red.

SOME sith/jedi seem to have other colourcrystals and they are often someone special.

And this is the case, because everyone in the game is someone special and powerfull and is a large part of the lore in this game.

So in short, no it is not normal to have whatever colour you want, but you are special.

If you have Artifice you can make non alignment color crystal. I like my orange light saber thank you very much and I do want the white lightsaber.... now if that stupid alderaan boss would just drop it >.> Edited by BlackLotus