Red Sabers.....

Spymaster

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is still going? Last I checked the OP was saying something along the lines of all Dark Jedi are Sith. At least that has been debunked.

OP keeps getting proven wrong on everything that he says and he throws a fit tries to say you dont understand what he's saying changes his argument then denies he ever said anything despite the fact that you could go one page back and quote things he claims he never said.

for almost 80 pages.

But you're not... you're attacking an imaginary "campaign to strip away the freedom of moral choices in the Bioware Star Wars games" which isn't anything I've posted.... so yeah, ummm you're making all these insulting posts against an argument that doesn't exist.

Critiques of an argument that doesn't actually match the argument I made have zero effect on me.

Yes.

Clearly not. Red=/=emo

Let me put it this way. Anakin is emo, vader is goth.

This thread is still going? Last I checked the OP was saying something along the lines of all Dark Jedi are Sith. At least that has been debunked.

Didn't say that. Didn't get proved wrong.

What I said was the majority of Jedi who go dark, turn Sith.

The "proof" that this is wrong was a long list of Dark Jedi, of which most are in fact Sith.

So what you missed was that I was right and then proven right by the guy pretending his list meant something it did not.

Thanks.

Clearly not. Red=/=emo

Let me put it this way. Anakin is emo, vader is goth.

I didn't mean red, as in the color, is emo.... I meant people playing republic jedi and RPing the sad clown with the red saber is.

Edited by Spymaster

I didn't mean red, as in the color is emo.... I meant people playing republic jedi and RPing the sad clown with the red saber is.

Still not really emo unless they use the saber to cut themselves or say **** like "I use a red crystal so its the color of my tears" or some ****.

Still not really emo unless they use the saber to cut themselves or say **** like "I use a red crystal so its the color of my tears" or some ****.

LoL... true.... but just the fact that they look like they would say some something like that is too emo for me.

LoL... true.... but just the fact that they look like they would say some something like that is too emo for me.

You can't really LOOK emo on SWTOR..You can wear all black, have pale skin, and use red lightsabers, but thats more goth then emo.

Emo is eyeliner, their sisters jeans, and hair that covers one eye

You can't really LOOK emo on SWTOR..You can wear all black, have pale skin, and use red lightsabers, but thats more goth then emo.

Emo is eyeliner, their sisters jeans, and hair that covers one eye

They look emo by dressing like a Jedi and fighting for the republic, while using a light saber that tells me they're to emotionally unstable to follow the code, yet not man enough to join the sith.

They look emo by dressing like a Jedi and fighting for the republic, while using a light saber that tells me they're to emotionally unstable to follow the code, yet not man enough to join the sith.

Hello,

The color only has significance if you assign it significance. What the color tells you provides more information about *you* than the owner.

Didn't say that. Didn't get proved wrong.

What I said was the majority of Jedi who go dark, turn Sith.

The "proof" that this is wrong was a long list of Dark Jedi, of which most are in fact Sith.

So what you missed was that I was right and then proven right by the guy pretending his list meant something it did not.

Thanks.

178 names on that list and only 20 were Sith does not mean "the majority" were Sith.

You were proven wrong by everyone that came in here all you've done for 80 pages is scream your opinion as fact.

The color only has significance if you assign it significance. What the color tells you provides more information about *you* than the owner.

Not true, since in this game I know by the color they're playing a dark side character, so that's the significance right there.

Now as for the emo thing, I said it's "too emo for my taste" so yeah, unlike the point about red sabers being rare for Jedi in StarWars history, which is a fact. The emo thing is an opinion. It's info about me, that I gave you.

So ummm, what was your point?

Edited by Spymaster

Not true, since in this game I know by the color they're playing a dark side character, so that's the significance right there.

Hello,

That is not correct either. It is possible to have a red crystal and not be playing a dark side character.

Hello,

That is not correct either. It is possible to have a red crystal and not be playing a dark side character.

How so? You mean through polotics? Well that's likely not many of them, so I'll continue to assume most are playing dark. Regardless though, I'm correct in that the color does have signifigance, in this game.

Edited by Spymaster

NO, the burden of research is on YOU.

Why because you cut and pasted a bad list and pretended it was valid I have to do all this research now?

Fine....I went through just the top of your list and look...

From your list of "Dark Jedi"

Namman Cha (sith)

Alora (sith)

Gwellib Ap-Llewff (sith)

Argor (sith)

Tavion Axmis (sith)

Azrakel (sith)

Brakiss (sith)

Jaalib Brandl (sith)

Sora Bulq (sith)

Sa Cuis (sith)

Ameesa Darys (sith)

Barukka (not a jedi)

Baritha (not a jedi)

Charal (not a jedi)

Cronal (not a jedi)

OMG. I gotta stop there.... I could go on all night but that's really enough to show that you posted a list of supposed "Dark jedi who are not Sith" and really had no clue who these people are.

You can't make a list of "dark jedi" and have night sisters on it. You can't make a list of "Dark jedi who are not Sith" and I only have to go through the top 20% or so and find that many who ARE sith.

Your list did nothing but prove me right, and all this demanding I prove it and do the research for you is just further evidence that you don't actually care or know about the lore, you just want to argue.

Edited by Spymaster