No Affection Gained from Elara Anymore?

Your_Ad_Here

I haven't played for a good week on my Trooper, so patched the game .... and for some reason, no matter what I pick in conversations (even what she is known to like) I don't seem to get any more affection from Elara.

She only has under 200 so no cap reached.

My Trooper is on Taris right now. I know there were some quests I did with Jorgan in my party so I don't think I can get any with Elara because of that. But nothing from new stuff I pick up.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by Your_Ad_Here

I had the same issue last night with Kira.

Gave her the gifts she likes and got zero affection, but she played the "Now that's a great gift" sound byte.

I also had an interaction with her that should of netted me major affection but didn't as well.

Alodar :)

Had same problem yesterday with Elara, had 40 points and should have received 40 more for conversation (but didn't immediately). Checked today and had 79, think the game may have a little trouble with math.

Was it part of a quest? And did you turn that quest in? Affection earned during a quest isn't rewarded until it's complete.

You know, I was asking my guild about this. I was on Quesh a couple days ago, and I noticed that I wasn't getting any affection notifications outside of the class quest. Nobody had anything to say about it, so I thought that maybe I was just extremely unlucky with my dialogue picks.

You know, I was asking my guild about this. I was on Quesh a couple days ago, and I noticed that I wasn't getting any affection notifications outside of the class quest. Nobody had anything to say about it, so I thought that maybe I was just extremely unlucky with my dialogue picks.

No companions gain affection on Quesh. I think it's related to how Quesh is really a one level "stopover" planet without a full range of quests.

another example: going back to an older planet for a bonus series, but using a companion from a further planet (example finishing tatooine bonus series with Lt. Pierce for sith warrior)

dialogue affection is not programmed for companions that you shouldn't have.

Ahhhh this might be it!

I had Jorgan through most of Taris, before the spouse and I ran through our class quests so I could pick up Elara then the droid afterwards BEFORE coming back to Taris.

I will try giving her a gift just to make sure she isn't busted.

Thanks for the replies!