Massive Player Loss Inc

Maasterrcsaw

I mean, that's cool. I don't play "sales figures". As long as there's a server with a thousand players on it, I'll be more than content.

There will always be the COD/WoW kiddies that like to hop from one "next big thing" to another and don't have the patience.

I love MMO post release forums,

Full of utter trash, rage, computer chair Devs, and I played a game so im a industry expert type. Good entertainment all round.

And good to see that, every update here is regarded as the end of TOR, like every update in every other MMO is heralded as the end. :)

Some things never change!

You forgot the indie game developer saying we should switch to Unreal engine. God, that made me snort coke through my nose laughing.

I love MMO post release forums,

Full of utter trash, rage, computer chair Devs, and I played a game so im a industry expert type. Good entertainment all round.

And good to see that, every update here is regarded as the end of TOR, like every update in every other MMO is heralded as the end. :)

Some things never change!

3/10 for this thread.

3 points for having a Darka post :D Hope you're having fun...

Hello everyone.

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. We ask that threads on the forums are constructive and centered around discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

While we appreciate and welcome your feedback, we do ask that it is constructive. We encourage everyone to please read this thread from AllisonBerryman regarding constructive posts and feedback on the forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

As there is little room for constructive discussion here, we will go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you.