The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Brackets for all lvls !!

sunrunnerjedi

Eh every 10 levels would be bad. But I do kind of feel like 10-29 and 30-49 would work, seeing as most players between 30-49 have had a chance at getting full pvp gear. Whereas 10-29 players might only have a few pieces.

I have several characters at different levels, and its fun to pvp from 30-40s, but terrible to pvp at 10-29

every 10 levels is perfect. it worked on every other mmo. why would it not work on this one? if there are a imbalance of faction populations, then that can easily be arranged.

this is the only mmo where pvp is completely rediculous. add level brackets, make bolster only affect people from (example) lv10-15. so on and so forth for the following level brackets.

yeah really no need for brackets with bolster i get killed by lowbies and i kill people higher lvl then me. the only disadvantage to being low lvl is the lack of abilities which imo if you wanna play that way then fine play that way just dont complain about it.

bolster system is so good.

PLLLZZZZ make brackets ... like 10-19 .. 20-29 .. 30-39 ..and 40-49 and just give lvl 50s there own bracket ....

This does not solve the problems at 50. Currently bolster works fine for everything before 50.

Additionally...

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

Really, it's not that hard.

This does not solve the problems at 50. Currently bolster works fine for everything before 50.

Yep. And at 50 it breaks down. Why? Expertise. Remove it, and all problems go away. And you can once again have a single bracket and level 50s don't have to wait for hours in queue.

And the people who object to this most strongly? Dudes who have 500+ Expertise and love farming fresh 50s. :D