Early Access Timeline

Mulniec

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered my pre-order code in nov, holding my thumbs to get pre-acess soon, but at this point i'm not expecting to get in before maybe sunday or even next week because of the late pre-order.

Well...Atleast we got a colorstone, right?

Wrong on so many levels, lets keep the i think i k now crap to yourself, have 2 buds out of 100 that put in there codes in Oct/Nov that are in, so again stow it kiddo...

BS. Stephen Reid busted that myth on twitter:

For those concerned that the invites aren't being done according to the code submission times / dates...

coreydowning Corey Downing

So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

1 minute ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

40 seconds ago via TweetDeck

Retweeted by Sni9er and others

July ppl will get in today

August trmw

September thursday

October friday

November saturday

December sunday

Apparently it was said you'd get at least 1 day. So do thats why im assuming it might be like this.

september may get combined with october or august since sales where the lowest

I see no possible good reason for opposition to this idea.

The opposition would be, that the ONLY reason why Bioware did not announce any schedule is because they want tto stay FLEXIBLE. By releasing a schedule they would completely loose that advantage. They want to be able to control the waves and by that control the launch.

Btw, launch is today. BW is only saying that launch will be on the 20th so they can say that launch day was smooth as butter... ;)

While you're waiting for the early acess you never get:

Might aswell listen to it untill the 20th when you know you can play, i dont think me or anyone who pre-ordered before october/november will get to play today, again we do get a colorstone wich is nice, sure was worth the pre-order to get a colorstone

Well some (sorta) good news for folks.

I pre-ordered on July 21st at around 9am EST and I received the early access email this morning around 7:35am EST. Unfortunately the login servers have been down and are unavailable, so don't feel bad if you haven't got in yet.

Edited by Smarf

and you sir are a liar....its when you redeemed your code...even SR said that ppl that are saying that a full of crap.

Right cause lying about a video game is all i look forward to in life? just like your huge speculation of a timeline, but thanks for your 1 cent sport...