Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the right to whine if we want and i never said i was the most loyal im just say all the people that have waited years for this game most likely preorder and now we are screwed for it. this page is for people who have to problem and want it fixed so you can join us or stop posting here.

Well said. Prove loyalty with patience? Sorry but my loyalty isn't blind and they've got to work for it too. And what is wrong with customers voicing out their dissatisfaction with a product?

I.Love.bunnies

Problem was ment to be fixed in the new patch, it's still there, i know you guys are working on other games like Mass Effect 3 and polishing it off, and i know EA probably rushed you in order to get the game out before Christmas even though it should have been February or March, but you need to pull all your resource together for the first few months of the launch of this game, and get these things sorted out.

I have waited a long time for this game, i love the fundamentals and the basis behind the game, but these bugs/issues/glitches and other problems are ruining this game and the experience for people

They actually have a completelly seperate team working on Mass Effect 3 so thats no excuse. BioWare lack of communication and failure to release a fix is just plain out ridicilous and possibly the worst i've experienced in any game.

The best part is you can't even communicate with any support. Try talking through a ticket? you're just going to get a droids middle finger. Try talking in twitter? you're just going to get ignored or get a simple "were still looking into it".

This bug has existed since beta meaning it shouldve been fixed way before release. Honestly, ive seen free 2 play games with better technical support team (assuming BioWare even have one).

Ok... so apparently someone hit the wrong warning button. Got a message saying my server would be going down for short maintenance in about 15 mins.... this was 30 minutes ago and the server is still up and running. Fail?

EDIT: Yep.. just got another message 45 minutes later saying theres no server maintenance.. somebody fails.

Edited by Roarrk

They actually have a completelly seperate team working on Mass Effect 3 so thats no excuse. BioWare lack of communication and failure to release a fix is just plain out ridicilous and possibly the worst i've experienced in any game.

The best part is you can't even communicate with any support. Try talking through a ticket? you're just going to get a droids middle finger. Try talking in twitter? you're just going to get ignored or get a simple "were still looking into it".

This bug has existed since beta meaning it shouldve been fixed way before release. Honestly, ive seen free 2 play games with better technical support team (assuming BioWare even have one).

In all my five tickets I've raised, they were closed by droids who told me the equivalent of "pike off ye sod".

Sigh...I shudder to think what I have missed story wise with Kira because of this bug...I am sorta regretting that I rolled on a pvp server with my friends now...I would so reroll if I was on a PVE one...argh!

Fix this bug ASAP!

Another small ray of hope, my freinds: BioWare mentioned an "Emergency Patch" on the Dev Tracker just yesterday, that is supposedly coming soon. Apparently, in addition to our issues with Kira, there is also a problem preventing Bounty Hunters from progressing in their main quest if they pick a certain dialog choice.

There are no notes for this patch, but the fact that it's being described as an "Emergency Patch" makes me think we may be in luck.

Another small ray of hope, my freinds: BioWare mentioned an "Emergency Patch" on the Dev Tracker just yesterday, that is supposedly coming soon. Apparently, in addition to our issues with Kira, there is also a problem preventing Bounty Hunters from progressing in their main quest if they pick a certain dialog choice.

There are no notes for this patch, but the fact that it's being described as an "Emergency Patch" makes me think we may be in luck.

I will laugh if BH gets fixed and Kira didn't since they sound almost exactly the same bug except one blocks a more important story.

Please, BioWare, Please! Make this for Kira! I don't want to wait any longer!

I'm finishing up the Hoth quests, I absolutely love the Knight story line. BioWare, you've done a fantastic job with the game.

But can I please break the Jedi Code with Kira? Pretty pleaasssee?

As with most other people, bugged after DS flirt after the brother fight. Any help would be good, since I'm almost level 40. Just reset all of her quests, or something, or who the hell knows. Then again, I'm no expert, sooo...

Anyway, thanks!

I am lvl 31 just starting Alderaan. NOT going to romance Kira (waiting for SGRA to come and get some sithy action). Started getting the random talk to me on the ship box that disappears by the time I get to the ship. Hopefully finishing up Act 1 lets me talk to her. Edited by piratepoet

You know what makes this so funny, the only cut scene in the ENTIRE game that you actually want to see as a JK is bugged. It almost feels like a conspiracy.

Epic fail Bioware.

Haha yep...Im playing my smuggler recently and hes all ready slept with 4 women and hes not even lvl 30 yet! And my main JK can't even get a measly kiss from Kira!!! Woe is me and many others...

I have a measley amount of affection with Kira atm, i had less than a thousand when i killed her brother, chose the lightside option and avoided that DS flirt, then carried on as normal, when to Jedi Council backed her up had another intercom exchange and selected the neutral flirt and didnt get an option for her to give me some tonsol action, so im going to assume its because my affection is still too low and the options / cutscene hasnt presented itself but will when i increase the affection would that accurate? Edited by TheScypher

I am lvl 31 just starting Alderaan. NOT going to romance Kira (waiting for SGRA to come and get some sithy action). Started getting the random talk to me on the ship box that disappears by the time I get to the ship. Hopefully finishing up Act 1 lets me talk to her.

Just curious, is there any indication that Scourge will actually have an SGRA if and when the system is implemented? Because it's a fairly cool idea, especially considering his character compared to the other two males in the group.

Or is it just wishful (lustful?) thinking on your part? It would have some interesting applications to his character, if nothing else.

I have selected the correct conversation options and have kissed Kira. Now I am getting a message that she wants to speak with me on my ship at random times but then it disappears. When I go back to my ship I do not have an conversation icon. Is this part of the glitch? Or is this because my affection isn't high enough yet? ( A little under 5000 )

Same Gender Romance Arc. Male / Male or Female / Female romances. They're coming eventually, apparently.

Ah ok, didn't knew that. I have something around 9600 affection by Scourge but there isn't any indication that you will be able to get in touch with him.

So far (Level 45) he only talks about teaching your kids the dark side if you will ever have one. If you tell him that your kids will always be Jedi, you lose around 128 affection. I've tried to turn him to the light side, but I think this is also impossible, maybe in future content updates.

I have selected the correct conversation options and have kissed Kira. Now I am getting a message that she wants to speak with me on my ship at random times but then it disappears. When I go back to my ship I do not have an conversation icon. Is this part of the glitch? Or is this because my affection isn't high enough yet? ( A little under 5000 )

Might be your affection level, might be something else. At least you got a kiss. The rest of us are left with nothing but silence.