Brothers and sisters rise up! Fair Pay for Fair Work.

ChrisMJH

Brothers and Sisters, we must rise up together and demand fair pay for a fair days work ! We all take pride in our professionalism as a Bounty Hunter and as such, when promised vast and exciting monetary rewards for a job well done we should get what we deserve.

For too long now we take the hardest, nastiest and dangerous jobs only to be given a handful of Credits.

Fed up with the promise of untold riches and receiving next to nothing ? Then we must band together and withhold our services until the Management realise the value of our contributions.

Without us the galaxy would be filled with scum sucking villains, petty thieves and Arch Criminals.

Join me Brothers and Sisters !

Um, what?

Its about pretty much 50% of all quests saying you will get A LOT of money and in the end getting like 1k credits, it makes sense to not give 500k for a mission but then remove the "Do this mission and get rich" quest motivations. It becomes a bit silly.

Its about pretty much 50% of all quests saying you will get A LOT of money and in the end getting like 1k credits, it makes sense to not give 500k for a mission but then remove the "Do this mission and get rich" quest motivations. It becomes a bit silly.

Or even worse, when all the rewards are companion gear that is 6 levels to low!!!

Sadly I love killin, and if that means taking a pay cut... at least my blaster is warm :)

Exactly !

Or even worse, when all the rewards are companion gear that is 6 levels to low!!!

Sadly I love killin, and if that means taking a pay cut... at least my blaster is warm :)

Just glad we dont have to pay for our rockets, would loose money doing missions then :p

Funny ! :)

I know what you mean tho...you spend a lot of time on an epic quest, hunting down some "unkillable" hot shot Jedi, the story promises you a great reward and at the end, after managing to kill him...I got 7,000 credits and 1 commendation. /bang_head_here

The millions being promised to you during your whole class quest are just in there for the story to be more belieavable, unfortunately you never get them and it gets quite annoying towards the end. And from the general point of view, it makes sense... otherwise bounty hunters would be filthy rich while the other classes...well, not even close.

I always pick dialog options asking for payment, and occasionally one these will make my character ask for money up front, which always gets turned down.

Then one quest came along where the quest giver actually agreed to give me money up front. I was stunned! Nobody ever agreed to that. I was so happy.

Then they didn't give me anything.

Seriously Bioware.

Funny ! :)

I know what you mean tho...you spend a lot of time on an epic quest, hunting down some "unkillable" hot shot Jedi, the story promises you a great reward and at the end, after managing to kill him...I got 7,000 credits and 1 commendation. /bang_head_here

The millions being promised to you during your whole class quest are just in there for the story to be more belieavable, unfortunately you never get them and it gets quite annoying towards the end. And from the general point of view, it makes sense... otherwise bounty hunters would be filthy rich while the other classes...well, not even close.

The best is when you get 3 - 4 commendation from random mob drops on the way TO the mission then your reward is 2500 credits and 1 commendation

- You never get credits up front or for any "in dialog" options that I have found... ie: Kill this worm for me... type stuff, unless you have to go elsewhere and get a full mission for it you won't get anything...

and Mako doesn't share in my blood lust :(

Ooh, I thought it was just me. At a certain point I get the choice to steal regenerating cybernetics and how they would revolutionize war and how much money we were going to make out of it!!!!!

As it goes I got 200 credits out of it.

"Thanks ma'am, that will pay my taxi fare back to town."

(I kid not, it cost 150 credits).

THERE'S 2 REASONS WHY THIS WILL NEVER WORK.

#1 We the "entrepreneurial" Bounty Hunters (Dark Siders) are thuggish crooks that hang out with Gault and Skadge. We resent the idea that bounty hunters are some kind of social garbage collectors. As a part-time provider of crime, I like to think I'm giving back to my community. My enabling petty criminals for financial gain gives younger up and coming bounty hunters something to do. If you're not making money, its because you're too straight in a crooked line of work.

#2 You bleeding heart Light Side bounty hunters are HURTING THE PROFESSION. Every time you corner some bounty head and he tells you some sob story about how he has a wife and daughter at home, and that the daughter has cancer, and that he'll go straight, or that he'll disappear and the Empire is evil and you need to do the right thing blah blah blah, that's just another mess that the REAL bounty hunters have to clean up. Nobody in the business wants to hear your story about "The time I caught the guy but found out he donated blood or gave his car to charity so I let him go, but I still have a code."

So listen up ladies-

save the drama for your protocol droid back on your ship, he's programmed to care.

The true professional code is as follows- Shoot people, get paid.