Tag yourself LFG

face_hindu

So you can group with the one other person on your server who knows about and uses the feature :confused:

I strongly believe that this system would work if people used it. I notice there is sometimes a blurb about it in one of the loading screens. What more can BW do to encourage people to actually use it?

Would it be such a bad idea if you couldn't physically get into a group phase unless you were tagged? I think the game should force persuade you to tag yourself LFG if you have any intention of joining a group.

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People just want the game to be EZ Mode we shouldn't even have this! Seeing people spamming in General just brings the community together! Plus it lets other Elitist Snob DKP Guilds like mine down these people who spam General so its a double win! :D Edited by HisShadowX

There's a lot of players using it on my server, and it seems to be working well.

Haven't had any problems on any of my alts getting the Heroics and Flashpoints done.

Maybe it hasn't caught on yet on mine. Much more often than not, I am the only one who is tagged out of 60-120 people.

I always flag myself as LFG as a healer. And then watch and lauch when I see the /1 spam of people looking for healers......

It realy is a nice tool but as it seems right now, it's being used less and less on my server. Sunday there where a grand total of 10 people flagged for LFG @ 4PM.

Maybe it hasn't caught on yet on mine. Much more often than not, I am the only one who is tagged out of 60-120 people.

you mean on the fleet?

you can actually search the whole server... usually when I do that I find 5-10 people on the whole server who are tagged lfg.... but they all spam the fleet to death :rolleyes:

I tried to get people in beta to use it (remember when npcs would appear to be lfg? hehe) but it never caught on and I had to give up using it myself :(

It feels perfectly natural for me to look for a group this way, since that was always how we did it back when I used to play CoH but I don't know why so many swtor players won't use it.

Edited by grania

I tried to get people in beta to use it (remember when npcs would appear to be lfg? hehe) but it never caught on and I had to give up using it myself :(

It feels perfectly natural for me to look for a group this way, since that was always how we did it back when I used to play CoH but I don't know why so many swtor players won't use it.

Recently, I spent about 5 minutes replying to everyone who LFG'd in General: "You should tag yourself LFG", and got /ignored by a few people, so I gave up.

I still think BW could do a lot more to educate players about the LFG tool.

basic that already have solution does not work

just saying

with pvp same problem…

any fanboiii here? with magic that can save me? oh ya oh u say rerol? nope, don't want lvl was shine and new for first try, second? nooooooppppeeee

Edited by navarh

basic that already have solution does not work

just saying

with pvp same problem…

any fanboiii here? with magic that can save me? oh ya oh u say rerol? nope, don't want lvl was shine and new for first try, second? nooooooppppeeee

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're saying anymore.

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're saying anymore.

Come on, man, the poster is playing on a Euro server - English is probably not the first language. That doesn't deserve this kind of response.

Come on, man, the poster is playing on a Euro server - English is probably not the first language. That doesn't deserve this kind of response.

I was as polite as I can be? How do I say it any more politely? Do you think it's actually nicer just to nod and smile or be honest and admit I can't understand them?

thread "Tag yourself LFG"

in it's current state it's worthless

I can't understand them?
which part of "Light populated server" you dont' understand?

which part of GMT time 11.23 monday 23 January you don't understand?

which part of "36 people currently at republic fleet" you don't understand?

which part of problem you try denial or pretend it is nonexistant?

Edited by navarh

If it's a language problem why post on the english boards? there are other language supported boards are there not?

But back on topic: Most people don't utilize the tool given. On avg on my srver/faction there will be 1-5 poeple with it on, with as many(different) people asking for exactly that class/spec in general.

Since the start of EAccess I've pretty much had mine on tailored to whatever content I was aiming for. In that time I've received 2 TWO PM's in ragards to it.

1 was someone asking if it was actually working for me, the other was from an EV raid who were spot filling.

Sorry, I misread you, apologies.

It happens, no problem.

If people would use it, I think it would work. I suggested a few months ago that Bioware put more emphasis on the feature, even make it one of the specific things we were supposed to test more vigorously, but eh, I'm just one voice

I'm a european myself, am I allowed to ask him what the heck he's talking about?

btw: why don't you just put that cake bit in your signature? I don't want to always quote that :p

either way I don't see how the player number online right now has any bearing in whether or not people should put themselves up for LFG or not... *scratches head*

Edited by amnie