Credit Farming (Easy 500k+/week)

Velokx

Here's just a little guide I put together on my blog. It is a bit more focused on higher levels, although you can farm the harvesting nodes on Alderaan for similar results as this. Let me know your thoughts and experiences!

http://methodxgaming.com/swotr/tips-n-tricks/how-i-made-my-first-5000000-credits

Thanks for your input,

Method

Edited by Velokx

You get like 200k for completing the level 50 dailys.

Money should not be the problem in this game otherwise your

doing something wrong :p

Speaking of that. I just got around to making it to Illum, but I could only find two daily quests there? Where are the rest of the daily quests? Thanks. :D

Speaking of that. I just got around to making it to Illum, but I could only find two daily quests there? Where are the rest of the daily quests? Thanks. :D

There are 3 at the republic way station and another set of daily quests on belsavis.

You get like 200k for completing the level 50 dailys.

Money should not be the problem in this game otherwise your

doing something wrong :p

I tend to pvp and all quested out from the 50 grind so this is my alternative :p

But yeah, money is easy.

• 8 months later...
One thing I really like about SWTOR - at least compared to other MMOs I've played - is that I never feel that I need to do any farming. I make as much money & gather as many resources as I need just by playing whatever I feel like playing. I never have to do anything over again or repeat any missions, I just play.

Good guide. I'm more of a crafter but alot of the same ideas apply. I PvP too but as I wait for a game to pop I put in about 45mins to an hour of work and get 300k-500 in return.

Problem is I can't do it for hours at a time but since I only chip in 1-2 hours every couple days it works out great.