To counter stealth bounty hunters, mandos, imperial agents, and smugglers need this:

Chiricahua

In SWG bounty hunters had dire trap. It had a 45% chance to snare it's victim. When it activated it could not be dispelled by any means. Smugglers had dire snare fired from pistol. It had a 100% to snare it's victims, and couldn't be dispelled by any means. I propose that the bounty hunters and commandos have the dire trap, and imperial agents and smugglers have the dire snare.

The way the dire trap worked you walked around and lay the traps. Opposite faction can't see them, but they can step in them.

Let the QQing begin.

don't you think there's enough cc in this game already

Nah. It would be OK. At least it's a sure fire way to break stealth and mess up their day. Oh, forgot to mention, the smugglers and Imperial Agents couldn't have their cake and eat it too. If they picked dire snare, they would have to forfeit stealth. It could be arranged in the talent tree.

In SWG bounty hunters had dire trap. It had a 45% chance to snare it's victim. When it activated it could not be dispelled by any means. Smugglers had dire snare fired from pistol. It had a 100% to snare it's victims, and couldn't be dispelled by any means. I propose that the bounty hunters and commandos have the dire trap, and imperial agents and smugglers have the dire snare.

The way the dire trap worked you walked around and lay the traps. Opposite faction can't see them, but they can step in them.

Let the QQing begin.

He doesn't know about stealth scan

ahh

more nerf the Stealthy classes.

people wont be happy till we have zero stealth and just walk around as free kills.

you want us to wear light armor also ?

Or have a new tier of armor for us ? Paper bags ?

heres some pizzaz, Get rid of Expertise

How is this for grinding. It took me 1 1/2 years grinding holos 6 hours a day to get enough for my 6500 armor cloak. Some grinded less, some more, and some just paid out the nose for their sith 4/5 holo. This game is not even 2 months old, and all I read, is boo, hoo, hoo, let me have my uber gear RIGHT NOW!

ahh

more nerf the Stealthy classes.

people wont be happy till we have zero stealth and just walk around as free kills.

you want us to wear light armor also ?

Or have a new tier of armor for us ? Paper bags ?

I never said to take away stealth. I'm only saying you couldn't have both dire snare and stealth. You would have to choose between the two. Having both is like taking twins to the school prom. It's kind of excessive, and just a little perverse.

I never said to take away stealth. I'm only saying you couldn't have both dire snare and stealth. You would have to choose between the two. Having both is like taking twins to the school prom. It's kind of excessive, and just a little perverse.

They wouldn't have too choose... <.<

Sniper/Gunslinger = Dire Snare

Ops/Scoundrel = Stealth

Voila no choosing required all that matters is their ac.

How is this for grinding. It took me 1 1/2 years grinding holos 6 hours a day to get enough for my 6500 armor cloak. Some grinded less, some more, and some just paid out the nose for their sith 4/5 holo. This game is not even 2 months old, and all I read, is boo, hoo, hoo, let me have my uber gear RIGHT NOW!

I'm opposed to "uber gear" in general, but I guess that just makes me different.

Or, be a dev who would nerf the game to heck and back.

Expertise is necessary to separate PVE and PVP gear. If PVP provided gear equivalent for PVE to Operations, then players would simply PVP to get their full set of gear, which would trivialize PVE content.

If PVP didn't provide gear equivalent to Operations, then players who did Operations would have a huge advantage. The PVP players would be forced into PVE content in order to get gear, which is bad.

-

Expertise is a solution, it makes it a bad idea to use PVE gear in PVP, and it allows PVP gear to be good in PVE content (playable) without being BIS, so both PVE and PVP players don't have to do the same content. Arguing against Expertise is just ignorant, as it's literally saying you want players to be forced into one type of end-game content.

Expertise is necessary to separate PVE and PVP gear. If PVP provided gear equivalent for PVE to Operations, then players would simply PVP to get their full set of gear, which would trivialize PVE content.

Expertise is a solution, it makes it a bad idea to use PVE gear in PVP, and it allows PVP gear to be good in PVE content (playable) without being BIS, so both PVE and PVP players don't have to do the same content. Arguing against Expertise is just ignorant, as it's literally saying you want players to be forced into one type of end-game content.

I think a better idea would be to implement a PvE stat. Maybe an added effect for presence?Remove expertise gear. This could possibly stimulate the economy by making crafted gear viable for both producers and consumers or heck just make crafted gear on par with raid gear statewide. Anything is better than a pvp stat. The pvp stat isolates anyone that doesn't make it their focus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.