More char Slots?

rzrknight

Any intel that could confirmed or even gave a hint we are getting more char slots?

Cause im on hold doing alts for now.

Why on earth you need more at this moment?

Unless your doing rep and imp on same server (which was a stupid stupid stupid decision on Biowares part).

8 is fine until we get more playable races.

Then for sure we will need more character slots as I have 7 filled on republic side and 6 filled on imp server already myself!

Unless your doing rep and imp on same server (which was a stupid stupid stupid decision on Biowares part).

Then for sure we will need more character slots as I have 7 filled on republic side and 6 filled on imp server already myself!

Wow, some people need a life, seriously! :p

I have 1 level 43 character and a few level 5, 6's thats it, still plenty of character slots left too!

Yeah im doing them on the same server , no way im just leaving my server to change faction , i would prefer to never even create on the other faction if i could not.

And no , i dont have many high lvl alts , mostly cause i dont want another human , and i dont want to have to remake them when other races come out , if they said they will add new slots then i can make a char of each class and actually lvl them.

Not in the plans at present, according to an SR post at one point just before release.

Might be something they look at in a couple of months or so, but I got the impression that it was a very low priority item.

Oh well ... i would have hoped for it to come faster , maybe even with legacy , think i wont be making any more alts then.

Are you the guy that asked why I needed more than 1 packet of sugar for my coffee the other day? My bemused reaction is similar in both instances so just wondering....

OP is just wondering, not telling you to stop keyboard turning during pvp. Let her/him play the way they want (unless you bought her/his game and are paying the sub), she/he is letting you play yours.

8 may be fine for you biodrone, let everyone else say what is fine for them. I, however, am going to decree that 2 is fine until we get more playable races. Don't agree with it? Don't like it? Now you know how she/he feels.

There is really no need to to attack the OP about this. Many games allow you to buy more character slots so the OP asking about it is a perfectly ok question

As to an answer: As of right now there are no plans for character slots however they are a possibility later on

Edited by Silko

I made 8 characters on my server for two reasons....

1) decide which names I wanted.

2) Start gaining rested bonus.

They are all on the same server because obviously the Legacy effect means having alts on other servers is just dividing up my advancement.

I would like some space for possible advanced class alternates, I probably won't roll any for a while considering the story will be exactly the same but maybe one day, far in the future when It's not fresh in my mind, I might.

I would like more slots as well, so I can see how a story plays out lights/dark side or perhaps as trying both advance classess per class. Sure I might not play them all to 50 but I do not like playing a class up to say 20 then deleting it to try it on empire or republic side when I might come back to it later.

More slots are not needed at this time.

I think that 8 character slots is a reasonable amount to be granted at the start of a new MMO.

Back in SWG we only had 2 character slots (3 if you had ground up jedi precu).

How many level 50s do you have out of those 8 character slots filled. 2? Maybe 3?

You have another 5 to level to 50 then.

I have 2 level 50, 1 level 42 and a couple between 20 and 30. I have 8 chars on my first account and 4 on my second. I seriously need more char slots.

1 char slot extra for a 1 time fee (like $15 or $20 or something) with unlimited maximum char slots would be good.

I would easily use up 20-25 slots if I had the chance on one account since then the Legacy level would span all of them. Now I'll have to stick to 2 accounts since I find it extremely boring to not get the legacy level advancement on the second account.

Another way is to connect accounts so the Legacy spans over all of the accounts. Then I would probably go for 3 accounts.