OP nerf is more than justified...

qIrwuMfh

.. because at the same time its a shiny medal for alot of operative players. Why? Because we facemelted enough people into crying rivers, so the devs have no other choice than nerfing us to calm the ezmode randoms. I feel honored by the nerf, seriously. After the rumors were spreading about the nerf i get tons of whispers of people i use to nuke. They're all like 'finally your OP class gets nerf lol lol reroll' or 'rofl BW sees the truth'. Every whisper like that is an honor to me. It always reads 'you've done your job right'.

Thank you! Thank you! If i sum up all the opening stuns i delivered and people never stood up from, it's easily hours i kept your faces in dirt, laughing at how much rage must go on behind that screen of yours and your inability after the stun wears of to act wisely or counter me. Laughing at you how uncareful you are while sitting there in your little shiny unicorn-tale-bubble and casting your lightning or throwing pebble across the map until i dive your face into the pavement. - Priceless!

All the joy when vanishing with only 10 hp into darkness after being hunted by 5 angry harry-potter-wizzardy-wizzles surrounded by their funny bubbles and that funny hectic animation of force speed :D - Priceless!

The fear i spread in Warzones so people spray AOEs preemtively across the map or turn around in paranoia. - All points bulletin - Priceless!

Countless whispers of flames, rage and sole stupidity. These were countless hours for my personal entertainment! - Priceless!

Seeing people backpaddling into acid or run into 5 of my team mates just to get away out of fear - Priceless!

<-------------- After the nerf kicks in ----------------->

Nothing will change. You will be still facemelted into infinty, but only slowed down by 20% in the beginning and some percentage while your running away. Your dream-bubble (LOL) will burst. In the end i'm still looking forward to your whispers and posts on the forums. Thats entertainment.

May the bubble be with you!

Edited by qIrwuMfh

.. because at the same time its a shiny medal for alot of operative players. Why? Because we facemelted enough people into crying rivers, so the devs have no other choice than nerfing us to calm the ezmode randoms. I feel honored by the nerf, seriously. After the rumors were spreading about the nerf i get tons of whispers of people i use to nuke. They're all like 'finally your OP class gets nerf lol lol reroll' or 'rofl BW sees the truth'. Every whisper like that is an honor to me. It always reads 'you've done your job right'.

Thank you! Thank you! If i sum up all the opening stuns i delivered and people never stood up from, it's easily hours i kept your faces in dirt, laughing at how much rage must go on behind that screen of yours and your inability after the stun wears of to act wisely or counter me. Laughing at you how uncareful you are while sitting there in your little shiny unicorn-tale-bubble and casting your lightning or throwing pebble across the map until i dive your face into the pavement. - Priceless!

All the joy when vanishing with only 10 hp into darkness after being hunted by 5 angry harry-potter-wizzardy-wizzles surrounded by their funny bubbles and that funny hectic animation of force speed :D - Priceless!

The fear i spread in Warzones so people spray AOEs preemtively across the map or turn around in paranoia. - All points bulletin - Priceless!

Countless whispers of flames, rage and sole stupidity. These were countless hours for my personal entertainment! - Priceless!

Seeing people backpaddling into acid or run into 5 of my team mates just to get away out of fear - Priceless!

<-------------- After the nerf kicks in ----------------->

Nothing will change. You will be still facemelted into infinty, but only slowed down by 20% in the beginning and some percentage while your running away. Your dream-bubble (LOL) will burst. In the end i'm still looking forward to your whispers and posts on the forums. Thats entertainment.

May the bubble be with you!

Touche and guess what,,pst Dirty kick will not fill resolve bar,just a slight tweak in rotation and it's back in buisness boys.

amen and god bless you sir.

how long till people complain because they can't fight back due to shootfirst -> dirty kick?

Shoot first,dirty kick for the extra stun back blast and follow it up with sucker punch and then pistol whip,yup.

TBH i endorse the 'nerf' and rather trade a shorter knock down for not filling up the resolve bar. Thats more freedom on our side and not wasting our second stun for that purpose and the ability to have more control over more hardened targets - because faceplanting a tank with 22k hp for 3secs is pretty much useless. Edited by qIrwuMfh

Yup hopefully they don't nerf us a second time after get actually get some chain stunning. People traded a initial 20% damage + ~5% overall damage for double the fight control. I must say thanks! Edited by Kyrandis

Yup hopefully they don't nerf us a second time after get actually get some chain stunning. People traded a initial 20% damage + ~5% overall damage for double the fight control. I must say thanks!

Yah sometimes looking at the glass is it half full or half empty?

Well see,but we can get our heads together and figure something out i bet,we did before lol.

Edited by Sathid

Well, there is nothing new than more CC-freedom i guess. I got most of Battlemaster pieces, so do alot of other enemies/mates. I'm used to longer fights which go way beyond 10-15 seconds, since you really can't nuke well geared (!) and to a certain degree skilled people within 5 seconds. Especially funny versus marauders where you go into kite-mode and start playing the LOS-game to prevent their leap while they've fired of their ZOMG-ability.

Concealment Operative is a movement class. But currently SWTOR makes it hard due to unresponsiveness and delayed displaying as well as faulty recognition of your relative position to your enemy.

Still, don't forget: we have some ranged ability on our side which comes quite handy. Most Scoundrels/Operatives think that their gameplan evolves only around melee range - thats not true. It might be the bulk of your fighting but learning to utilize your range abilities is also important. Alot of sages/sorces are suprised when you pull a good crit with aimed shot when they break free and start throwing pebble in the hopes you won't come closer. Its an viable option to burn through the last 25% of hp of 'light classes' while other options may be exhausted.

Edited by qIrwuMfh

Well, there is nothing new than more CC-freedom i guess. I got most of Battlemaster pieces, so do alot of other enemies/mates. I'm used to longer fights which go way beyond 10-15 seconds, since you really can't nuke well geared (!) and to a certain degree skilled people within 5 seconds. Especially funny versus marauders where you go into kite-mode and start playing the LOS-game to prevent their leap while they've fired of their ZOMG-ability.

Concealment Operative is a movement class. But currently SWTOR makes it hard due to unresponsiveness and delayed displaying as well as faulty recognition of your relative position to your enemy.

Still, don't forget: we have some ranged ability on our side which comes quite handy. Most Scoundrels/Operatives think that their gameplan evolves only around melee range - thats not true. It might be the bulk of your fighting but learning to utilize your range abilities is also important. Alot of sages/sorces are suprised when you pull a good crit with aimed shot when they break free and start throwing pebble in the hopes you won't come closer. Its an viable option to burn through the last 25% of hp of 'light classes' while other options may be exhausted.

Which is why I have Dodge hotkeyed(anti-kiting gogo/or into Disappearing Act), Thermal Grenade, and My Ranged attack.

All I can say is ranged classes are going to cry post nerf.

Flechette Round->Shoot First->Dirty Kick->Vital Shot-> BackBlast - > Tendon Blast Root - > Sucker Punch

And finally Mr. Ranged Class after all of that you can attempt to kite me...SLOWLY. And If I feel like I might lose the upper hand(pun not intended), well Dodge removes slows too. And if all else fails...Reset/restart Fight. Don't forget I can flashbang and heal after you waste you CC break on Dirty kick if its up. so yeah we gonna be buddies... uncomfortably close buddies.

Edited by Kyrandis