Easy Solution to fix ALL PvP Problems

Silbermond

What would this even fix exactly?

- With huttball, PvP que times should never be bad. I've certainly never had a long que. Unless maybe your server has so few of your faction that it's hard to get 8 ppl in que at the same time? IDK. . .

- Class imbalances among mirrors need to be fixed. Getting more/less broken/unbroken mirrors on your team doesn't 'fix' anything. The mirrors need to be perfectly balanced, nothing will change that.

- Fun? Maybe for you. Personally, I would hate the idea of me contributing to my enemy's success by virtue of him being on my team.

Who cares? They could make this changes on non-rp servers. The majority of the people playing wants a working pvp system.

They can't force people to re-roll into republic. Even though this is the lazy way out, its way better then what we have right now.

I care.

We have a working PvP system, it just needs a few adjustments.

Re-roll is only part of the solution.

TIME is the only right solution.

'forget about lore' isn't going to happen, this game is based around story and even the mention of Sith fighting along side Jedi just ruins that whole concept.

What, anyone still cares about Lore in this game?

Personally, I couldn't care less. The lore is all blabla and zero impact.

'forget about lore' isn't going to happen, this game is based around story and even the mention of Sith fighting along side Jedi just ruins that whole concept.

In the JK story one of your companions is a sith. Not a sith that converted, a sith who is using you to kill the emperor. So, I could see it working.