No cross realm PvP will kill this game

ArchmageMC

Pretty much what the title says. If you keep PvP confined to just the server its based on, people will get tired of fighting the same group over and over again.

You messed up with not tiering the brackets which is what killed RIFT pvp, you've got glaring issues with coupling damage to animations and having bugs with that, crappy interface, and no macros with over 20 binds in the best case scenario. Your going to have to fix all this together in a couple months or so or PvP in this game will die pretty quickly.

Also faction imbalance, but everyone knows that.

Have an option when your queing to say if you want to do cross server pvp or same server pvp, having cross server checked unless you change it. Make Premades only able to que for same server pvp. Gives the FPS, casual, and hardcore PvP crowds what they want all in one.

A decent idea for a fix that was posted, just because half the world gets owned by the sin Sloth.

Edited by ArchmageMC

Even though no Dev, CM, or mod will ever read this message, there is an easy way to do both.

Have an option when your queing to say if you want to do cross server pvp or same server pvp, having cross server checked unless you change it. Make Premades only able to que for same server pvp. Gives the FPS, casual, and hardcore PvP crowds what they want all in one.

but no one will ever read or implement that. Remember, corporations don't care about customers, they care about money.

NO! No arenas will kill this game!

NO! No free gear will kill this game!

NO! Expertise gear will kill this game!

NO! Ilum will kill this game!

NO! Premades will kill this game!

NO! Lack of full premades will kill this game!

NO! Lack of brackets will kill this game!

NO! Brackets will kill this game!

NO! Lack of all warzones being same race will kill this game!

NO! Lack of pokemons will kill this game!

NO! Lack of pandas will kill this game.

Edited by Lerdoc

It's not only the fact that you fight the same people over and over, I sort of like that. But today...I must have joined 20 warzones that just ended prematurely due to not enough players. Heck one match even ended early even when the team with LESS players was winning. Factor this in with the increase in queue times and you get a not so fun PVP experience.

IMO they needed to buff the lowbies. NOT make a 50 bracket. Heck buff the lowbies so they destroy level 50's for all I care. It beats sitting in a queue for an hour only for the match to end prematurely because one team has 7 players and the other team has 8.

I am totally for cross server pvp, it greatly reduces the chances of coming across premades, republic would have way faster que times especially if they're on a low pop server. For all the people complaining that que times will go up for empire, that's such a baseless assumption and que times would probably go down, I could so some math on this if i had the average time it takes to que for a game based on server population but I don't feel like digging through it ;)

IMPLEMENT CROSS SERVER PVP!!!!!!!

Cross server warzones is needed, especially if you expect fresh level 50s to enjoy themselves during the process of gearing up. On servers where the PvP isn't as active, you end up going up against the same team time and again, and with gear being as important as it is, it can get pretty old really fast. To say nothing about how boring it is sitting around and waiting in a Q while being on the underpopulated side.

Even though no Dev, CM, or mod will ever read this message, there is an easy way to do both.

but no one will ever read or implement that. Remember, corporations don't care about customers, they care about money.

That's a good suggestion! I disagree with your last comment. Corporations do care about customers, since customers give them money. The reason why it seems they don't listen to us is because far too many still give them their money even though they aren't satisfied with the product. No willpower in people these days. Or perhaps they are like me, I enjoy the playing the game. While the issues everyone talks about annoy me, they don't ruin the game for me. The day I stop having fun is the day BW/EA stops getting my money.

My suggestion for those unhappy would be to stop giving BW/EA money. If it turns out they don't get the message then they deserve to go under. There will a new dev with the license eventually.

I wonder how many would up and quit if there was no such thing as forums to complain on.

Edited by nukempro

Having teams in the NFL play the sames teams twice a year (divisional games) does not kill the game. It promotes rivalry. They are almost always the most anticipated games of the year. Theres is no rivalry between players who have never fought each other. IMO you are wrong. Rivalry is the greatest of competitive expieriences.

Having teams in the NFL play the sames teams twice a year (divisional games) does not kill the game. It promotes rivalry. They are almost always the most anticipated games of the year. Theres is no rivalry between players who have never fought each other. IMO you are wrong. Rivalry is the greatest of competitive expieriences.

when there are over 20-30 teams, then rivalry is a decent thing. however that is not the case, and its often 1-2 teams vs each other.

You also didn't read my suggestion in the OP on how to keep rivalry and also how to have cross faction RP. Sloth, your such an underrated sin, even when people talk about you...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.