PVE on a RP-PVP?

Aryxan

Do people PVE end game on RP-PVP servers? ive always wondered O.o Im lookin for a guild with great pve/pvp ability but like military wise. Like you issue out squads to patrol here and there and its very militaristic. Open pvp and what not

Playing on a PvE server, especially for a game called Star "Wars" with the whole story of conflict between the Rebels and the Empire is counter to the story itself.

Having a PvE server with Sith and Jedi teaming up would make me want to vomit.

PvE in a game like this is the Lulz.

Lol thank you for your answers but they arent totally what im lookin for. I was wondering about the PVE competitiveness on a RP-PVP server. I havnet RP'd too much but i was considering trying it but i dont want it to ruin any other factors of the game because people focus too much on one or the other.

To be honest I can't really say when it comes to RP at all. This will be the first time I try RP at all (star wars lore I can probly get into just because I grew up with it). But in wow (sorry for bringin it up; just where I have most of my mmorpg experience from) PVP servers tend to be a lot more PVE progressed than PVE ones. Edited by Greenery

I played on 2,5 years on Roleplay PVP and 3 years on PVP servers in WoW. I was a Guild leader of a roleplaying guild for 1.5 years on Roleplay PVP server and was hardcore roleplayer. After that I went to PVE and was in different PVE guilds on that RP PVP server for 1 year during Burning crusade. Then I made transfer on PVP server and finished Burning Crusade there, Lich King and now playing Cataclism without roleplaying at all.

Comparing all that my experience I must say that there is no difference in mature players between PVP and roleplay server. Well really I have more problems with immature people when I was on roleplay server because skills of people on roleplay server were poor when I run PUGS dungeons and guild raids there.

On PVP server people knew better their classes and showed more skills in PUGS and in raids.

There was no difference at all between PVE guilds on PVP and roleplay Server except that on PVP server there was better PVE progress and more skillful players.

When localized version of WoW was made in my language, everyone from my country could make a free transfer on new servers on our language. When I did transfer and arrived on PVP server I was shocked. On roleplay server our PVE guild was doing 1 Boss in ZA , on PVP server PUGS were doing TIME ZA RUNS. I remember how we tried to PUG NAX, BWL, AQ 40 when we were 70 lvl on roleplay server (these raids for 60lvl). We failed to kill 4 riders in NAX, and managed to kill only one boss in BWL and failed to kill second, AQ 40 wiped on first boss

Now after I joined PVP server I had no troubles to finish them, I cleared also MC, kill Kael, visited Hijal and Black temple. I was happy that I got out from Roleplay server and now I can see all these raids.

Shall I mention that on Vanilla our roleplay server was one of the last that opened AQ Gates. More over a PVE guild opened secretly them in 4 a. m when all server was sleeping. There was no announce, they wanted to open them and enjoy opening without lags so they did not tell anyone and steal that opening from entire our server. Could that called a mature people? On my PVP server there was announce on realm forum, in general chat and opening was in daytime and it was a full server celebration.

I did not see any immature people in PVE Guilds I was raiding when I was on PVP Server. More over a lot of people who joined our RP-PVP server made paid transfer to normal PVP servers because of low PVE progress and difficulties in finding good arena teams.

Edited by sol_andy