Is SWTOR boiwares e.t.

mpandgw

1982 e.t. was a highly hyped and expensive video game based on a movie. it sold well but not enough and it killed atari. overhyped and largely unplayable game sound famillar.

to the trolls i am not a wow fanboy. played it twice free trial and i didnt like it. I love sw have seen the movies hundreds of times and have passed my love of it to my sons. kotor is my fav game of all time. *** happened to this game:(

1982 e.t. was a highly hyped and expensive video game based on a movie. it sold well but not enough and it killed atari. overhyped and largely unplayable game sound famillar.

to the trolls i am not a wow fanboy. played it twice free trial and i didnt like it. I love sw have seen the movies hundreds of times and have passed my love of it to my sons. kotor is my fav game of all time. *** happened to this game:(

shouldnt your free month be over?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if KOTOR was one of your favorites games all time I don't see how you could hate this so much...

But to answer your question, no. This game is a financial and critical success despite what some people on a forum say.

Edited by Gohlar

overhyped and largely unplayable game sound famillar.

No, it does not sound familiar. SWTOR is neither overhyped nor unplayable - in fact it's very playable for a MMO that launched a month ago. It's also a critical success with a huge launch audience and the sub numbers are only growing.

So I think BOIware is in the clear here.

Edited by Spaghetti_Ninja

free month funny i thought i PAID 80$ for this game.go back to your cave troll

Yeah, you paid $80 for this game ... and it comes with 1 free month of play time. After that you have to pay monthly to keep playing it. I would assume since you were such a HUGE fan of KOTOR that you bought the game at launch. Therefor, your free month of play time that came with the game is over and you have paid for more time to play....and troll the forums.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if KOTOR was one of your favorites games all time I don't see how you could hate this so much...

But to answer your question, no. This game is a financial and critical success despite what some people on a forum say.

i never said i hate the game quite the opposite i like the game but sense the last patch the game is unplayable because of the lag. My point of the post is that bioware needs to fix this game so they dont end up like atari

Yeah, you paid $80 for this game ... and it comes with 1 free month of play time. After that you have to pay monthly to keep playing it. I would assume since you were such a HUGE fan of KOTOR that you bought the game at launch. Therefor, your free month of play time that came with the game is over and you have paid for more time to play....and troll the forums.

well sense i CANT play the game because of the lag yes im om the fourm

i never said i hate the game quite the opposite i like the game but sense the last patch the game is unplayable because of the lag. My point of the post is that bioware needs to fix this game so they dont end up like atari

You compared it to one of the worst games of all time, I guess I assumed you didn't like it.

On a side note, I have no lag.

LOL.

ET was not hyped, it was junk, I remember trying to play it.

I also love KOTOR, and KOTOR2, which only makes me like this game even more. (except the whole companion part, wish I could dump them all out of the airlock)

Hello all!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a great thread for suggestions and encourage you to add yours to it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!