I think the web vets need a lil some'im

DonMarko

In thinking about getting rewarded for your pre-order (money), I ask why are the web vets not getting anything in a form of reward? We have been here for a long time lending our support and giving bioware a voice in other games like SWG, WOW, ETC. I myself have been on this site since 2008 and I know others that have been here longer.

Not sure bioware understands what we had to go through and how hard it was to get people interested, we were more or less in game salesman.

I think having our money is great and all, but you forgot about us.

I feel dirty. lol :p

In thinking about getting rewarded for your pre-order (money), I ask why are the web vets not getting anything in a form of reward? We have been here for a long time lending our support and giving bioware a voice in other games like SWG, WOW, ETC. I myself have been on this site since 2008 and I know others that have been here longer.

Not sure bioware understands what we had to go through and how hard it was to get people interested, we were more or less in game salesman.

I think having our money is great and all, but you forgot about us.

I feel dirty. lol :p

Oh hey, another entitlement for doing nothing thread, this is new and interests me.