Guild Capital Ships.

Oochimanu

I would like to start by mentioning how much space combat would enhance this game popularity/finacial wise. This will attract more players accross from other games once they see the EPIC gameplay of space combat. Please let me try to the best of my capabilities to explain what I see the benefit of this.

* Capital ship PvP

- Once Bioware/EA comes up with models for capital ships so the Guild members can use the elevator ( like on republic fleet) to go to the hanger bay, but once in the hanger bay they will be given an option to choose which ship they would want to board ( Bounty board type of panel to choose from) costing them of course commendations.

- Winning Guild to Guild head bashing in space would of course earn the victor upgrades/modifications/raid commendations to all the members of the winning team.

- Fighting over parts of space where quests are located ( planet wise) once the system is no longer contested the victor would apply a buff to every planet/space mission/space station to earn more badges,exp,legacy,etc. Keep in mind it would also be COOL if you can que in that system while it has the buff to boost WarZone commendations and Valor being earned.

* Capital ship PvE

- Working as a team to down the enemy as a team for Legacy,Gear,Commendations ( For purchasing bigger ships from hanger), Upgrades for the Guild Capital Ship.

- Winning Fleet Battles will hopefully boost Social,Lightside, and most of all Raid buffs while in raids would help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the following formats that I would love to be applied to the Capital Ships.

Guild Bank ( I am aware of the guild bank release)

Being able to base your Guild Capital Ship to any location ( Space wise) for guildies to fly to it, and dock in it.

Cantina

Ship Hanger in PvP matches via the "Ship Panel" being able to purchase ships to undock and engage the enemy guild war has been waged against.

Special que for Guild Fleet Battles ( GFB) to que against a random group.

Manable turrets on the Guild Capital ship for the lowbies.

Flashpoint portals located on part of the Guild Capital ship ( Purchased Via Upgrade to use this feature)

I have tons of ideas on this and tons of people to support this we would PAY a ton to see this added to the game!

I will add more as more people respond...thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this FEEDBACK makes the world errrrr Galaxy!

Edited by Oochimanu
Notifcation update.

I do want to see capitol ships. Your PvE idea is cool.

For me, I'd like to see it involve a lot of customization features. It'd be neat if everything on the ship was created solely by crafting, that way every guild member could have an individual contribution and crafting would be more meaningful. Armstechs could make the ships weapons, cybertechs the engine, armormechs the hull plating, etc... I'm not sure about the other professions.

Even the furniture and control systems could be crafted, and they could customized to what the guild wants.

Edited by SamuraBob_Fl

I would love it. This game seems so natural for multiplayer pve and pvp space combat, I cant believe it isnt in it already.

Add an element no other game has, appeal to a group of players that have no other outlet for this desire..?

I want a chance to customize my own ship as well. Make various buyable after finishing the main quest line or some such and allow customization. *shivers* this is making me depressed now, I want this so badly.

All i want from Guild ships is not space combat, but ability of guilds (even of same faction) siege each other - boarding the enemy ships and fighting inside them for objectives. Aka GvG warzone - same way it was done in guild wars with Guild castles.

Yeah I want this to become part of the game it would make EA/Bioware millions if not billions.

not against capital ships as a form of guild housing but to add in pvp & pve scenerios would create disadvantages for players who choose not to join guilds and there are quite a few.

There could be an easy solution for this simply create a republic ship with the same scenarios as the guild ships that there is a spawn point in them

Space combat as it is is really fun.

Adding to it and adding PvP space combat seems like a pipe dream, but would be AWESOME

Pipe dream?

Space Combat – We will continue to add missions to the space game. We also have a special project going on right now that will expand space gameplay in a significant way... for now the details will have to remain under wraps.

I really do love this idea of Capital Ships. I love it more if you could use it as some sort of PVP tool, or not, which ever.

Like the OP said, you could have a different galaxy map, with certain territories which Guilds could win in different ways like a PVP match. Then, in that location you would get bonuses, I love that idea.

I think it would be really cool if we could have some basic free roaming space PVP as well, and kind of add the two ideas. Where some would defend your ship during battle, others would fly around, and disable defenses of the ship allowing the ground crew to enter further. This would be epic I think, and not out of the possibilities of the system they have in place now.

I would say that the other Guild could ever take over your ship, but you would be forced to retreat. May have a cooldown before you can attack again, as you need supplies and have to repair.