Republic PvP..

GhostSafari

So on "The Bastion"... I'll queue for a warzone, and it will most likely be about 5 to 6 republic, and a full team of sith. Why does this happen? I understand republic has less numbers, but why does it even let it queue us? and then it justifies itself by letting just one more person in. At that point we are still out numbered.

Is there a server where republic has good "PvP" players? Is anyone else having this problem? Its just not fun to be farmed :(

Pubs queuing and then not accepting the popups?

:edit:

More likely it happens to both sides, but on your server there are more imps to fill the empty slots from the people who declined / ignored the popup

Edited by Jestunhi

Yeah it happens on my server too, to the Republic. We have a larger Sith population so they just get a filler right away. When it happens we usually play for about 30sec to 1min to see if we get filled up. If not a few of us leave then the WZ times out and we reque.

I know it isn't the Sith's fault that somebody on our side didn't accept but not ours either and we dont want to get farmed without a chance for 10 min straight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.