Things Sith and Jedi would never say to each other...

IamPanda

This is the thread where you post what Sith or Jedi would never ever say to each other...

This one is probably going to be the worst one but ill go for it:

Jedi: Hey you over there! Can you help me?

Sith: Oh sure what with?

Ok, that was the worst example ever. Go ahead and try to come up with a better one... probably it won't be hard.

P.S. this is my first post ever....

Edited by IamPanda
Spelling error

Jedi: Hey, uh, what you doin later?

Sith: Umm, nothing. Nothing diabolical at all.

Jedi: Dang dude, I'm so bored.

Sith: Hmm, have you been to Korriban? There's some pretty cool stuff there man, like beasts and tombs, you could roleplay Indiana Jones!

Jedi: That sounds fricken sweet! *hops in ship to Korriban*

Sith: Excellent! Mwuahahaha!

Sounds good, I heard the story is pretty good.

I thought it lost a lot of steam after that, but I'll withhold judgement until I finish my class story.

On topic.

Jedi: Okay, I admit. Black is really flattering on you.

Sith: And honestly, brown is totally your color.

Jedi Knight: "Stop fiend, I will crush you with the-"

Sith Inquisitor: "One second, sorry for interrupting, my zipper is stuck. Are you really going to kill me while my zipper is down? That doesn't seem to honorable.

Jedi Knight: "Ah... well... I guess I could give you a minute to get situated... with your *clears throat* situation. Wow, you really got it caught in there huh?"

SI: "Yea, not feeling too great, can't use the Force on this one, you know what I mean? Ah crap I'm bleeding, you think I could borrow some of your robes, I'm really gushing here."

JK: "Wow, ummm, yea... I guess *hands the Sith the robe* You know what? Just keep it, just, just keep it."

SI: "You sure? I mean I could wash it."

JK: "NO! I mean... no, really, thank you but no."

*Knock on Sith door*

*Sith answers door*

Jedi: "Hello sir. I'm from the Galatic Jedi Counsel and I'm here to spread the word about the light side of the force."

Sith: "Again? Look you guys came by yesterday and I already said I'm a devout dark side force user."

*Sith and Jedi at a bar*

Sith: "So I read this trilogy the other week about a mutated ewok. (2 hours later) Anyway long story short, he actually dropped this all powerful ring into the lava just because it might make him bad."

Jedi: "So... was it a gay erotic story? Because those two ewoks sound like they REALLY like each other."

Sith: "I've already told you, I AM the dark side of the force!"

Jedi: "Just think of the light side as -diet dark force-. You can still be bad, but people think your doing it for a good reason.

• 2 weeks later...