Lvl 62 valor sorc creating a tropper...help me out!

Lupious

I have no idea which spec is which or what's good and what not. Figured I'd try a trooper out though and wanted to go the "grav round" spec. Love the sound and they tend to do massive damage against me so....help me out with a PvP spec. I don't even know which tree to go into:D

Don't use that skill tree set for gunner when do you ever use full auto in pvp it takes to long to load your better off sticking those points into a better stock strike. One for knockback especially in huttball (flame pits and the acid liquid) and when you haven't got concussion but also do better damage.

I fail to see the relevance of your Valor rank in the context of this conversation.

Plus that spec somebody posted, why on earth would you put 2 pts into Soldiers endurance (2% End) when you could put it in Heavy Trooper (2% End + 6% increased healing received)?

Edited by jedip_enguin

I fail to see the relevance of your Valor rank in the context of this conversation.

Plus that spec somebody posted, why on earth would you put 2 pts into Soldiers endurance (2% End) when you could put it in Heavy Trooper (2% End + 6% increased healing received)?

I believe he posted his valor rank b/c he LOVES to PvP. So I'm guessing he wants a commando build that will take him up to Valor 62 using grav round.

I believe he posted his valor rank b/c he LOVES to PvP. So I'm guessing he wants a commando build that will take him up to Valor 62 using grav round.

He posted his valor rank because he is a troll... any good PvP player knows that these forms are filled with trolls and can't rely on 98% of the info here. He also posted his valor rank because he feels he is elite but it unfortunately only proves that he has nothing else to do but grind WZ's.