Totally unplayable

Bebbe

bad computer or ISP connection.

Move to a more developed part of the world.

enjoy your travels in azeroth.

Enjoy travels in Azeroth ? My pc get 5fps avrg. in Azeroth (or did when i played wotlk)

I had 60fps+ all the time when playing swtor beta's.

Here is a thread about what settings to change on your graphics card that I posted in another thread..just do the opposite because the poster was asking for increased visualization. Other than that, you may want to ask Santa for an actual gaming pc that can handle the game. Edited by Failheals

The loading times for this game is pure hell. Have been trying to load Korriban for 30 minutes now and this is my second try. Nothing happens. What is wrong!?

Post PC specs -- If you don't know, read the stickers on the computer to us,.. and go to start - run - and type in DXDIAG, and press enter.

Run through those pages and get any pertinent info (we dont' need your sound card info) -- The CPU type/speed/ram/video card are the 'main' things.

Also it wouldn't hurt to go to your Program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars-the old republic\logs

And paste the latest log. For sake of being too much for the post itself, you may wish to link the log.

It can give us a clue, though often this is limited to 'connecting' to the game issues..

My turn to twoll:

Guys, I have been running at this red force field for 3 1/2 hours now. It won't let me in, I even tried to shoot at it. I couldn't find a way around, halp.

No really though, even in all the betas I never encountered the OPs problem. I think it's on his end.

The loading times for this game is pure hell. Have been trying to load Korriban for 30 minutes now and this is my second try. Nothing happens. What is wrong!?

its just a glitch, during beta there were several planets that had loading time issues. Taris is the first one that comes to mind. It will pass in the coming days.