Operative/Scoundrel Nerfs Are Mandatory

sabresandiego

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying Assassins are overpowered at all. I love my harnessed shadows Shadow. I think their in a fantastic state balance wise. They certainly do not need a buff.

A-hahaha... so funny its not true. Assasins are way underpowered. Any ranged class seriously owns us. If a decent operative gets the jump on you, then its game over. The utility you talk about is seriously deep in the tanking tree. The melee dps tree is pathetic, it needs some serious love.

A-hahaha... so funny its not true. Assasins are way underpowered. Any ranged class seriously owns us. If a decent operative gets the jump on you, then its game over. The utility you talk about is seriously deep in the tanking tree. The melee dps tree is pathetic, it needs some serious love.

So roll a tank if you wan the utility? assassin is at the very minimum balanced, and is certainly a better choice for stealth players then scoundrel or operative.

This is truth.............

Well said sir, well said...Obviously the ops are hollering louder then a stuck pig, but they know, KNOW, they need to be toned down.

They try to justify why they shouldnt, but cant string coherent logic into the attempt.

They are beyond out of control, GODMODE PVP. And they need to be put into line with other classes..

WELL DONE BIO

Nerfing a class because of its effectiveness in PvP ALWAYS, did you guys get this?.? ALWAYS fukks up the PvE effectiveness of the class.

It is way too soon to start nerfing ANY class, the game has been out for a month, people lived through all of this on the beta and good players can manage the OPs/Smugglers initial onslaught, especially if they are playing as a team.

A bunch of solo scrubs who don't have heals is NOT a good basis for change in any game.

There is nothing else this class can really do for damage output in the first place, Ops/Smugglers never place higher than a good Bounty Hunter/Trooper anyways, so why are we not nerfing a class that can pull upwards of 300k in one warzone?

Seriously, think twice before making a change like this.

Edited by Darth_Dominus

That's really not accurate.

They are not making these changes because of what some players are complaining about on the forums. They are making these changes based off of the data they've collected that shows there truly is something behind the complaints.

You may not have seen it, but here is a Developer Blog talking about how they collect data from the game: http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20110408

Scroll down just below the Advanced Class section to where it says "How are we making these decisions?"

They're going to have that sort of data for the warzones. What class is getting the most kills, what the average damage is of the various attacks, etc.

They aren't making these changes just to shut people up. They're making the changes because they have collected data that shows there is an imbalance there, and that these abilities in particular are problems. Nothing says that they can't buff the abilities back up a bit if the nerf turns out to be too much.

Hahaha... oh, how I adore your signature.