Suggestion: allow ignore list to filter people out of our BG's

Mirialol

i always put trolls, afker's, and people in pugs on ignore (currently have about ~80 people on my ignore list)

however, it doesnt filter them out of my pug games. i think it would be a great option if bioware implements a system that you can keep certain player out of your pug WZ's

Edited by Paralassa
content

I actually like it.

Ideally, I would like a threshold slider. That is, you can choose the percentage of the team that can be on your ignore list. That is, if you set threshold to 50%, and only 25% of the team is on your ignore list, you still go in. But if it's over 50%, it skips you and invites the next person.

The reason I KNOW, with 100% certainty, that this will NEVER be implemented? Because then AFKers/trolls/morons will have nobody to play with and quit. And since they are the bulk of the game's population, Bioware will never allow it.

Oh goody, then when I play Huttball, I can gradually weed out the premades by ignoring them when they're on my team.

This is so easy to exploit in so many ways.

I am pretty sure he means not to group with the people he ignored,together,in the same team,not opponents

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.