28 days of playtime remaining?

Strina

I resubbed to this game today and when I went to my account subscribtion page it said that I only have 28 days remaining this month?

It also says that for the next month they will charge on 19th feb.

Where did those 2 days go?

i did think that my renewal would be monthly ie 21st of each month (seen as i subbed up today) but that appears not so as its quoting renewal for 20th of Feb, maybe i should have waited till i had ran out of playtime before entering my details cos i was happily playing today yet it seems to have charged me again for today :( Edited by Tzian

Mine says 27 days.

I can only think it's back dated to when the sub actually expired and not based on the date of transaction.

I bought the game on 21st dec and resubbed today. Why do I have only 28 days remaining?

This sucks big time

The billing date is irrelevant. It's the day that the subscription expired. I thought I was having the same issue with losing two days, but if you count it out (I did a 90 day sub):

11 remaining in January (counting today)

29 in February

31 in March

19 in April (when sub runs out)

11+29+31+19 = 90.

Anything charged on a monthly recurring billing cycle has the same due date every month(like the 21st), with one exception. If your billing period due date occurs on a date that does not exist for a given month, it will charge on the last day of said month(some companies do the 1st instead, to be "nice" to their customers).

You aren't paying for 30 days of gametime unless you are using the time cards/codes. You are paying for a "month".

This means equivalent date to equivalent date.

There are many reasons to do this, the biggest of which is consistency for BOTH the company and the customer.

The sub is per group of 30 days. Not per month, not per 4 weeks. It's 30 days.

When you started at the beginning, it was the 20th of december. That means 30 days later your initial 30 days ended. This was on the 18th because december has 31 days.

It is the 21st, which is 3 days later so it should be 27. This is if indeed you started playing on the 20th of december. If you started later then it shouldn't be 27.

Go to a calendar. Put your finger on the day you entered the game key and say "ONE". Then the next day is TWO, keep counting to thirty this way and tell me what day that is.

edit : in some cases where you were early access you may need to start at 12/20 and not the day you entered the key.

Edited by DirtyDozen