Help decide on the personality/attitude of your character.

mercturq

Need help trying to figure out what kind of flare you want your character to have? Lets start by breaking it down here: (I find it much easier to answer as little - medium - high

How easy is it for your character to get angry?

Little

Medium

High

How much value does your character put into "placing the mission above all else"?

Little

Medium

High

How social is your character? Does he/she feel comfortable around a whole lot of people, or as little people as possible?

Little

Medium

High

How flirty is your character in any situation?

Little

Medium

High

Is he/she a wise-cracker? Seem to crack jokes at all times... even when the situation doesn't really call for it?

Little

Medium

High

Is your character lighthearted? Does he/she often mope around or hop around?

Little

Medium

High

At the first sign of trouble, how likely is your character to flee from the annoyance of trouble that isn't of his/her own, or step in to resolve the nuisance before it becomes a problem?

Walk Away

Stick around and Watch

Step in and do something.

A friend you are getting to know tells your character a personal story that he claims to be funny. By the time he is done, you realize it was not funny at all. Would your character give him a sympathy laugh?

Yes, I wouldn't want him to feel bad.

Maybe a chuckle, then I'd look to change the subject.

No, that story was boring and I will not "lie" to a friend.

You are walking with a new acquaintance who joined you for a mission. A very lost-looking woman steps up to you and starts asking for directions. Upon talking to her you realize that she is trying to distract you while the rest of her gang sneaks up to rob you and your new friend. What would your character do?

Alert my new friend we have company and try to get out of there together.

Sneak off on my own and then yell to my new friend from a safe distance "LOOK OUT!"

PSH! Please, I wouldn't have even let that stupid woman finish talking. My friend can stick around if he wants... not me.

This concludes the little test. Post your results with your character's name. Also, if you think there should be a question in here that already isn't, please let me know and I will throw it up there!

Edited by mercturq

Medium.

How much value does your character put into "placing the mission above all else"?

Medium.

How social is your character? Does he/she feel comfortable around a whole lot of people, or as little people as possible?

Medium.

Little.

Is he/she a wise-cracker? Seem to crack jokes at all times... even when the situation doesn't really call for it?

High.

Medium.

-Sharkos, Jedi Knight

Maybe you should put a question "How brave is your character?"

Risca Fenix - Bounty Hunter

Medium - Risca isn't quick to start a fight and for the most part is willing to talk things through. He gets mad for all the right reasons.

Medium - On important missions, Risca is all business. However, if some Hutt is out to make a buck or some creepy Sith Lord is looking to do something weird, Risca will listen to alternatives provided the proper compensation is provided.

Medium - He is moderately social and can be friendly. He always enjoys good conversation especially when accompanied with proper refreshment. Knowing he's the most dangerous thing in a room makes him comfortable in any situation.

Highly Flirty - He is totally fearless and when possible will enjoy the company of any woman that falls for his cheesy and straightforward advances.

High - Part of enjoying life means making ones self laugh as well.

High - He is lighthearted in attitude, but you won't see him prancing about.

At the first sign of trouble, how likely is your character to flee from the annoyance of trouble that isn't of his/her own, or step in to resolve the nuisance before it becomes a problem?

Step in and do something - Again, he knows he's the most dangerous thing anywhere he goes.

A friend you are getting to know tells your character a personal story that he claims to be funny. By the time he is done, you realize it was not funny at all. Would your character give him a sympathy laugh?

No, that story was boring and I will not "lie" to a friend

Edited by RisCasse

Medium

High

High

Medium

High

Little

Step in and do something.

No, that story was boring and I will not "lie" to a friend.

You are walking with a new acquaintance who joined you for a mission. A very lost-looking woman steps up to you and starts asking for directions. Upon talking to her you realize that she is trying to distract you while the rest of her gang sneaks up to rob you and your new friend. What would your character do?

Alert my new friend we have company and try to get out of there together.