Tatooine Balloon Despawned Right Before Datacrons!

SensusSW

Ok, so I'm in the process of getting all the datacrons and two on tatooine, the ones where you need to take the balloon to get them despawned right before the sand crawler. That's about an hour and a half wasted for nothing............. :mad: Anyone else have this problem and if yes is there a way to fix it? Please reply! Edited by SensusSW

Its a known bug,been around for a while...

No idea if/when they will get around to fixing it

(Still cant get my type 3 body through the cracked door in panteer castle to get datacron there either ;) )

Edited by Agobi

Thanks to the assistance of a guild mate and a little ingenuity I got the two datacrons on the sand crawler without riding the balloon.

I can't find the video to the video we made, here is another one:

Edited by iain_b

It just happened to me. Was almost there and then a splash screen popped up and I and the other riders found ourselves on the ground with the balloon nowhere in sight.

Was able to get the Blue Shard by force charging a guy standing just inside the alcove, which put me on the Sand Crawler, then charging his companion who was standing by the shard. Then dropped down as usual for the red.

I've attempted to get those datacrons three times now. One time was my own fault for jumping off too soon, the other two times though were due to the balloon despawning on me. This bug is enough to make me give up trying for those datacrons for a while (and I have almost every other datacron a Republic character can get: Ilum being the other planet I haven't gotten them all on yet).

Fix it please! (and put boosters on that silly thing while you're at it! Or let us build a ramp on the sandcrawler itself :D:p)

I noticed they plugged the backdoor to the datacron in Mos Ila, if I had been tasked with priorities, I would have fixed the balloon first, given the annoyance it represents. It sends a certain signal to plug the convenience before the annoyance. Yep! :p

---

• 3 weeks later...

Happened to me as well today. It literally vanished just before the datacron's sandcrawler. All this waiting, even if it actually worked it would still be meaningless waiting for something that's supposed to be a fun game.

The most boring, pointless crap I've seen. And it's even bugged!

Thanks to the assistance of a guild mate and a little ingenuity I got the two datacrons on the sand crawler without riding the balloon.

I can't find the video to the video we made, here is another one:

POsting things like that just gives BW the evidence they need for fixing an unintended pathway to the datacron.

Ok, so I'm in the process of getting all the datacrons and two on tatooine, the ones where you need to take the balloon to get them despawned right before the sand crawler. That's about an hour and a half wasted for nothing............. :mad: Anyone else have this problem and if yes is there a way to fix it? Please reply!

NO DATACRON FOR YOU! NEXT!!! - The Datacron Nazi