The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

help this confused IA

bludwork

I'm level 23, and the only quests I have on Nar'shadda are heroic repeatable quests. It feels like I missed something but there's really nothing there. After going back to my ship watcher two directed me to balmorra but it's a level 16 zone and all the quests there are grey.

That's where my current class quest is "Be there enemy" but I'm getting gray quests and 5xp for everything.

Am I missing something?

sounds to me like you somehow went through balmorra without doing a class quest until you were a high enough level to get to nar shadda, then did all the quests there

"be the enemy" is one of the first class quests on balmorra, which you're supposed to do before nar shadda. Thats why I'm saying this.

sounds to me like you somehow went through balmorra without doing a class quest until you were a high enough level to get to nar shadda, then did all the quests there

"be the enemy" is one of the first class quests on balmorra, which you're supposed to do before nar shadda. Thats why I'm saying this.

wow dammit. I already started part of Tatooine. Guess it will be grey quests for a while.