Operation loot drop list

thx for the post..

However it doesnt seem to be guaranteed loot..

boss4 in ev didnt drop us the boots on hc..

karagga didnt drop rakata weapon on hc..

for us at least

Rakata offhand is dropped by Gharj. Rakata Mainhand is dropped by Karagga.

Rakata boots are dropped by Infernal Council.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, thanks for the reports of drops on HM EC and on storymode Kephess. It appears that storymode Kephess and Hardmode bosses's 3rd loot appears to be a random Black Hole piece or Campaign relic.

If anyone know the drops for Hardmode Warlord Kephess from personal experience, please post it so I can finish off the list, thank you!

Got the info on Hardmode Kephess from <Rutilus Nex> on The Twin Spears

Updated the OP with it, anyone notices that no bosses drop Campaign boots?!

Nightmare Pilgram does. I was hoping something dropped them in EC since my guild doesn't have 16 raiders to throw at NP. BOOOOOOO BW.

Hey everyone, I am very excited to announce that I now have compiled a list of schematics and mods (armoring/enhancement/mods).

The original post has being modified with this information but you can also find it here:

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/operation-loot-listschematics-mods-edition/

http://dulfyforce.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/opschematicsmods.png

Thanks for this!

Question though, any possibility of something like this coming out for OP Explosive Conflict? :p

MK-4? The is the first time I have heard of MK-4 pieces. You sure it wasn't MK-3?

There's black hole MK-4 earpieces and implants for willpower, aim, and cunning. As well as a willpower black hole MK-4 off-hand. Seems to be 5 pieces of medium and 5 pieces of heavy STR black hole armor with MK-4.. At least on torhead.

It looks like Normal KP drops most of the Xenotech Armor sans Helm.....

Anyone know if Xenotech Headgear drops from any Op or FP, Ive been searching everywhere to find if the Xenotech Weaponmaster's Headgear even exists :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...