Option for not muting sound when ToR window loses focus in Windows

cybertroll

Hello,

Give us an option please in the preferences to keep the sound up when we alt+tab from ToR to another program in windows. I play with two computer screens and I would like to be able to hear the cinematic conversations or the ambient sounds and music when I switch to another program like my browser or chat.

I know it's not very high priority, yet we had this in Beta and it was quite nice :)

Thanks a lot :)

+1 for this. This is a really nice feature other games have.

If you don't want the sound idea, at least let the icon in the toolbar start to flash... to get our attention.

When waiting for something like a warzone, often people tab out to read something or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this game supports "Fullscreen (Windowed)" mode, it would be great if it also had an option to play sound in the background.

I have two screens, and often chat with friends on the second screen while I'm playing. It's very annoying to have the sound cut out every time I click on the other screen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.