Guess what the future holds...

Halofax

This game wont be dead.

BUT as a Biodrone id like to rejoice in the fact that all of these hates who are quitting will be replaced when Bioware releases the game worldwide.

Go figure this game doesnt have as many subs as WoW when its only avaliable in 4-5 countries.

Woot.

Asia + Australia subs = $$$$$$

Sad part is all those who quit can still come here everyday post hate threads because they let anyone who is not a subscriber post here. I am about to simply stop using the forums. I was so looking forward to when the quitters wouldnt be allowed to post. All the useful threads get bumped 10 pages deep in minutes because of all the complaint threads. Ah well guess I just stop using the forums.

They were a little late on updating the billing information. I'm sure the non-subscribers will get the boot soon enough.

Still the trolls will be around, even more so. Because they are just looking for a response, they'll be playing the game any way.

The people who were disappointed most likely said what they needed to say and left.

You have to have subscribed before to post. It will even out.

How about the ones that sub just to troll/hate post? :D

In any case i'd say butthurt WoW/EVE players that are pissed off that their friends are playing SWTOR instead of WoW/EVE and try to nitpick every single flaw in this game just like WoW/EVE/AoC or any other MMO didn't have some to begin with.

hell this game is not going to die! there are too many folks like those ones ^! but it sure is bad right now! :D

ya i'm sorry i don't hate the game because

1. i have 5 planets full of content to still experience

2. i have no trouble doing well in pvp

3. i get 60-100fps during my gameplay time

4. i have guildies i spend game time with

5. i have only experienced ability delay one or 2 times in warzones, and not once in the world

6. i have had not had any issues with cover (i'm a sniper)

7. my companions actually do their job

8. my server has a healthy heavy population daily

9. i like the star wars galaxy...

but ya, according to you, mr. i don't know who you are, i'm wrong so i guess i should take your word for it and bash the game too...

Edited by wessik

ya i'm sorry i don't hate the game because

1. i have 5 planets full of content to still experience

2. i have no trouble doing well in pvp

3. i get 60-100fps during my gameplay time

4. i have guildies i spend game time with

5. i have only experienced ability delay one or 2 times in warzones, and not once in the world

6. i have had not had any issues with cover (i'm a sniper)

7. my companions actually do their job

8. i like the star wars galaxy...

but ya, according to you, mr. i don't know who you are, i'm wrong so i guess i should take your word for it and bash the game too...

what in the world did i say to offend you and make your love for starwars get noticed! :confused: don't worry my friend i do love the game! but it sure is bad right now! lol :D

Edited by Renzetsu

Halofax, I have read through a few of your topics and must say, you are my new best friend.

In answer to the thread, I have noticed a sudden jump in maturity on the forums, and to do the haters thang and make up stats, i belive there has been a 78.65% decrease is pointless QQ posts, a 123% increase in positive threads, and many of them are filled with 100% replies.

Game will be dead tomorrow guys....geesh

Halofax, I have read through a few of your topics and must say, you are my new best friend.

In answer to the thread, I have noticed a sudden jump in maturity on the forums, and to do the haters thang and make up stats, i belive there has been a 78.65% decrease is pointless QQ posts, a 123% increase in positive threads, and many of them are filled with 100% replies.

Game will be dead tomorrow guys....geesh

so you counter the so called make up stats with another made up stats.. better go back in game!

This game wont be dead.

BUT as a Biodrone id like to rejoice in the fact that all of these hates who are quitting will be replaced when Bioware releases the game worldwide.

Go figure this game doesnt have as many subs as WoW when its only avaliable in 4-5 countries.

Woot.

we're already here brah

If i had to make one issue apparent that i have with bioware it is this.

Paying 15 dollars a month should entitle me to not have to deal with being insulted just for liking the game.

I dont understand why Bioware seems dead set on allowing people to grief the people who bought their game.

There is a suggestion box forum, you dont need to spout your wisdom in general discussion anymore.

what in the world did i say to offend you and make your love for starwars get noticed! :confused: don't worry my friend i do love the game! but it sure is bad right now! lol :D

you didn't offend me at all...

look back at page 1 on this thread, you posted an up arrow towards my post... was that not meant for me?

i thought it was so i responded...

If i had to make one issue apparent that i have with bioware it is this.

Paying 15 dollars a month should entitle me to not have to deal with being insulted just for liking the game.

I dont understand why Bioware seems dead set on allowing people to grief the people who bought their game.

There is a suggestion box forum, you dont need to spout your wisdom in general discussion anymore.

that's easy.. stay off the forums :D

you didn't offend me at all...

look back at page 1 on this thread, you posted an up arrow towards my post... was that not meant for me?

i thought it was so i responded...

oh that.. nope! it was meant to all posters before me! i was merely pointing that there is alot of people who loves the game irregardless of the flaws! but i still hate the game until they fixed what i wanted fixed! :D

Its easy for gamers who like to see that they are playing a popular game to read a couple of nagative threads and then decide to seek pastures new, but its the worst way to go about it, forums are always full of negativity.

I say log on, look at the fact the EU servers are all standard at 11AM (remembering that standard is an "ideal" statistic and enjoy this truly great game.

you believe that standard thing? they are always standard.

go and check @4AM on a working day.

full servers are on standard and the empty ones @release are standard now too.

standard = 100 ppl or so.

Edited by squiek

This game wont be dead.

Woot.

It's even more true when you consider Asia alone makes up 5.5 Million of WoW Subs.

I really dont mean to be rude, but im struggling to see your point, are you suggesting that thats a bad thing?

well, let's say numbers do not match what you really have.

check for yourself. go ingame and do some /who <planet> action.

do that for every planet.

once on primetime once @4AM. you will see what i mean.

Edited by squiek